World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Map: Blast Craters

Peter

Hello Commanders,

Here comes the new map, Blast Craters. We are going to release the new map from 14:00 , September 12th to 2:00, September 13th UTC (7:00  to 19:00, September 12th PDT, 10:00-22:00, September 12th EDT )

Here are some details of this map:

• Spawn cities: 72
  • Team Size: 2-6 players
  • League city limit: 3
  • Only level 10 cities or even higher level cities can be converted into the league cities. 
  • NPC cities at level 15 or above will be with shields in the beginning of the battlefield.
  • Naval troops will be unlocked earlier.
  • The vote starts on the 3rd day. And the battlefield will be end on the 4th day.
  • Move speed 2X

Should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Peter

• Upvote 1

peter, you (you personally on forum)  have promised amethyst rewards on this forum and via game e-mail for feedback about new maps for 3 times now, and you havent give any promised rewards. that is not ok. i understand that developers have lack of ideas and are asking + listening to players opinions, but why promising/offering anything when you later dont do your part of the deal? is it really that much of a problem for game to give 500 (or more) amethysts a few times? 

11 minutes ago, marshallG said:

peter, you (you personally on forum)  have promised amethyst rewards on this forum and via game e-mail for feedback about new maps for 3 times now, and you havent give any promised rewards. that is not ok. i understand that developers have lack of ideas and are asking + listening to players opinions, but why promising/offering anything when you later dont do your part of the deal? is it really that much of a problem for game to give 500 (or more) amethysts a few times? 

This isn't really the place to ask this? I think there are better places to ask about this.

On the other hand we are getting a small scale navy map? Hopefully it will be a real map rather than an old one...

several players, including me, raised this question on the post which offered gems. no answer. are you some kind of forum police or developers representative? because i asked something to peter and you "answered" my question, in gamesupport style.

54 minutes ago, Bloodmancer said:

This isn't really the place to ask this? I think there are better places to ask about this.

8 hours ago, marshallG said:

several players, including me, raised this question on the post which offered gems. no answer. are you some kind of forum police or developers representative? because i asked something to peter and you "answered" my question, in gamesupport style.

Why are you getting so defensive? I merely suggested there might be better place to bring this up than putting it in the discussion topic for a new map, were the devs are even less likely to answer you.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Here comes the new map, Blast Craters. We are going to release the new map from 14:00 , September 12th to 2:00, September 13th UTC (7:00  to 19:00, September 12th PDT, 10:00-22:00, September 12th EDT )

Here are some details of this map:

• Spawn cities: 72
  • Team Size: 2-6 players
  • League city limit: 3
  • Only level 10 cities or even higher level cities can be converted into the league cities. 
  • NPC cities at level 15 or above will be with shields in the beginning of the battlefield.
  • Naval troops will be unlocked earlier.
  • The vote starts on the 3rd day. And the battlefield will be end on the 4th day.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Peter

Take away diplomacy and victory is awarded to the top 1 league, as in a cup. Then, the battlefield will be a great

• Like 1

Most of us that have played for long time seem to say the same stuff over and over again....restricting the amount of players from one league just persuades people to create more and more alts and alt leagues.  Sry to be blunt but I will probably not even try this map at all.  Dont know exactly how you’d restrict alt accounts and alt leagues but since its now a “pay to play” (if you want to have a chance) I defer to the people that get paid to “enhance” our playing experience.

P.S......still waiting on my permanent Tiger skin...i remember reading that the highly active players would get it and since i have more hours logged than 90% of the other players, i would think im pretty active.....just saying