World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Rookies Quiting

DonkeyPunch

its come to my attention that the game has become harder and more to learn. That its important for rookies to have the chance to play and learn without the frustrations of putting them up against unbeatable odds. 

almost think it's best to have divisions. Division 1,2,. So rookies can start off in division 2, with division 2 leagues. Not becoming frustrated to leave game completely. And possibly move up to division 1 with time and training.. 

This game is pushing rookies away I feel by making it impossible for rookies to keep up and feel good about getting ahead. So they leave the game for good..  

which hurts you in the long run, only relying on your veteran players to keep game alive. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, DonkeyPunch said:

its come to my attention that the game has become harder and more to learn. That its important for rookies to have the chance to play and learn without the frustrations of putting them up against unbeatable odds. 

almost think it's best to have divisions. Division 1,2,. So rookies can start off in division 2, with division 2 leagues. Not becoming frustrated to leave game completely. And possibly move up to division 1 with time and training.. 

This game is pushing rookies away I feel by making it impossible for rookies to keep up and feel good about getting ahead. So they leave the game for good..  

which hurts you in the long run, only relying on your veteran players to keep game alive. 

Yeah I agree, if your new and u get into a map and veterans players see that your new your and easy target and get tanked out. Need something to where higher level players and leagues are qued up against one another and low level players are qued up with low level players.

• 6 months later...