World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Optimized Crisis Fringe -Sneak Peek-E1

Peter

Hello, Commanders!

The optimized Crisis Fringe will be back from 14:00 , August 1st to 2:00, August 2nd UTC (7:00  to 19:00, August 1st PDT, 10:00-22:00, August 1st EDT ). It's a limited time map this time, please remember you just have 12 hours to enter this map.

Are you ready for the new map? Let's take a sneak peek of the first feature we have optimized-Matching System.

Here are some details regarding the Matching System. Please read carefully, it's connected to your game match making.

1.A new battlefield will open only when the last one is filled or has lasted 48 hours.

2.For multiple teams from the same league:

• If the team size has reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the other team-matching players and solo-matching players will have to wait until the current map is full.
  • If the team size has NOT reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the solo-matching players will enter the battlefield until the team size is full.
  • If the team size has NOT reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the system will detect if the sum of team-matching members and the battlefield members has been over the limit, if it has, then the  team-matching members will have to wait, if it has not, then the  team-matching members will enter the battlefield.

3.For the commanders, who from the same league,  are at the threshold of entering a battlefield, when the last battlefield is filled or has lasted for 48 hours, you will be assigned to a new battlefield  in time sequence. The matching rules are the same as above.

Should you have any questions, please leave you comments below or give me a personal message. 

Thank you!

• Peter featured and pinned this topic

i really do not understand you guys... is there any manager or engineer who is actually playing this game?

1. what is the logic behind announcing new map 3 days before (limited time) portal opens, if we know (do we know?) how long regular map last? the only way i can join new map is to surrender my current map.

2. the last liberty battlefield (the one with permanent tiger skin reward) was absolutely ridicilous to play. liberty (same as crisis fringe) is 10/10 (small) team map - and there were +60 ALLIED (GREEN between themselves) game accounts, more than 10 chinese leagues in teams <= 10 all allied. do the math, it is abnormal gameplay benefit (more tactic points, higher donations, more visibility via green teritory, more respawn shield etc...) what can your new "matching system" do about that?

3. i am not using game support any longer cause it is a waste of time and nerves.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, marshallG said:

i really do not understand you guys... is there any manager or engineer who is actually playing this game?

1. what is the logic behind announcing new map 3 days before (limited time) portal opens, if we know (do we know?) how long regular map last? the only way i can join new map is to surrender my current map.

2. the last liberty battlefield (the one with permanent tiger skin reward) was absolutely ridicilous to play. liberty (same as crisis fringe) is 10/10 (small) team map - and there were +60 ALLIED (GREEN between themselves) game accounts, more than 10 chinese leagues in teams <= 10 all allied. do the math, it is abnormal gameplay benefit (more tactic points, higher donations, more visibility via green teritory, more respawn shield etc...) what can your new "matching system" do about that?

3. i am not using game support any longer cause it is a waste of time and nerves.

you must put a limit on the alliances that each league can have. it is not possible that there are leagues that have twin leagues in an indefinite number that when they enter the fields are clearly in advantage. the idea of smaller camps with fewer players per league is good, but you have to reduce the number of alliances, otherwise you risk entering 10 "friendly" leagues that saturate the camp. you have to give everyone the chance to win and not just spend money, many times unnecessarily, to get a minimum result.

• Like 1

I made this suggestion a while back but no one cared, since we are talking about allies, I'll bring it up again.

For each ally your entire team will take a penalty on league rewards and personal rewards. The penalty stacks, I suggest 5% penalty for each ally. Not only will this discourage sister and alt leagues but also mass allying, and won't be too harsh that having an ally or 2 is impossible. having 10 or more allies will result in a 45% penalty or more on rewards, and no one wants to lose half of 200k gold they worked hard for. I think adding something like this might also bring back some of the older players who got tired of mass allying.

Edited by Bloodmancer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really do not see this as optimizing sales. For me this makes me wait, and wait .I think 🤔 I’ll take the week off , buy nothing and go play one of my other games.  We’ll all go to another game until you guys get your waiting for a new battlefield over lol 😂.

• Like 1

I agree with not having allies. And I like the idea Bloodmancer has, .....BUT.... even if you take away the ability of alliances and/or decide to go with Bloodmancer’s idea, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY AROUND IT!!!!! Leagues (like the Chinese) will just have a verbal alliance agreement JUST LIKE IN CUP!!!!  One way (like I suggested before) is to have a  tournament type of map. Something like playoffs in sports. Where a league will be forced to fight another league in order to advance and make it to first place. If those 2 leagues  choose not to fight each other then they will stay at a low bf rank, which will mean low OR NO daily rewards and low gold when bf ends OR be forced to surrender with absolutely no rewards.  Of course this is just some type of an idea. Hopefully bloodmancer, Marshall and other top players that been playing this game for a long time can  comment and add more to this idea. OR add a similar idea to better this game.

10 hours ago, Ricke14 said:

I agree with not having allies. And I like the idea Bloodmancer has, .....BUT.... even if you take away the ability of alliances and/or decide to go with Bloodmancer’s idea, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A WAY AROUND IT!!!!! Leagues (like the Chinese) will just have a verbal alliance agreement JUST LIKE IN CUP!!!!  One way (like I suggested before) is to have a  tournament type of map. Something like playoffs in sports. Where a league will be forced to fight another league in order to advance and make it to first place. If those 2 leagues  choose not to fight each other then they will stay at a low bf rank, which will mean low OR NO daily rewards and low gold when bf ends OR be forced to surrender with absolutely no rewards.  Of course this is just some type of an idea. Hopefully bloodmancer, Marshall and other top players that been playing this game for a long time can  comment and add more to this idea. OR add a similar idea to better this game.

Yeah but all of their good players will take losses/miss out on good rewards. They won't be able to give each other tactics or fight at each other cities.

I think we should take a step back and ask ourselves this fundamental question: why are you playing this game and what makes this game fun and stand out against other alternatives on the market?

For me, this is probably the only game currently available which combines strategy, team work, intensive fighting, and diplomacy  into a single game. I agree that many things such as alliances, gem, shield, officers frustrate us, but perhaps we should look for ways to motivate players to focus on team work, to have a chance to fight back when odds is low, to get award from PvP instead of PvE. For that, I just want to throw out some thoughts:

1:) As Blood suggested, the game should proportionally penalize the league who has too many alliances so the more you ally, the less score, gold, daily reward you get. It won’t fix the issue completely, and leagues can still do verbal agreement, but it will reduce the allaicne and sister league issue quit a bit.

2:) This may hurt the income for Joycraft, but what if a player could declare one city as his “permanent” city, within first 8 hours after he enters the map. The permanent city could never been killed in that map. This ensures everyone always has a chance to fight in a map regardless of the odds, and the map will for sure generate far more intensive fights. To address the potential hit on Joycraft revenue, they could consider make this a “premium feature” that would cost, say, $5 monthly subscription fee. Hopefully, this encourages lots of new players to join and stay on this game, and large user player base could make up for it

3:) when killing rebels, you gain experience only to improve your BF lvl, but nothing towards your final ranking, scores, or rewards. 

Honestly, I don’t know if any of these could be implemented, but I fundamentally dislike the direction this game is currently taking. We need to fix the root problem, and return this game to what makes it unique in the first place: strategy, team work, large scale battle, and diplomacy.

Galop

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Galop said:

I think we should take a step back and ask ourselves this fundamental question: why are you playing this game and what makes this game fun and stand out against other alternatives on the market?

For me, this is probably the only game currently available which combines strategy, team work, intensive fighting, and diplomacy  into a single game. I agree that many things such as alliances, gem, shield, officers frustrate us, but perhaps we should look for ways to motivate players to focus on team work, to have a chance to fight back when odds is low, to get award from PvP instead of PvE. For that, I just want to throw out some thoughts:

1:) As Blood suggested, the game should proportionally penalize the league who has too many alliances so the more you ally, the less score, gold, daily reward you get. It won’t fix the issue completely, and leagues can still do verbal agreement, but it will reduce the allaicne and sister league issue quit a bit.

2:) This may hurt the income for Joycraft, but what if a player could declare one city as his “permanent” city, within first 8 hours after he enters the map. The permanent city could never been killed in that map. This ensures everyone always has a chance to fight in a map regardless of the odds, and the map will for sure generate far more intensive fights. To address the potential hit on Joycraft revenue, they could consider make this a “premium feature” that would cost, say, $5 monthly subscription fee. Hopefully, this encourages lots of new players to join and stay on this game, and large user player base could make up for it

3:) when killing rebels, you gain experience only to improve your BF lvl, but nothing towards your final ranking, scores, or rewards. 

Honestly, I don’t know if any of these could be implemented, but I fundamentally dislike the direction this game is currently taking. We need to fix the root problem, and return this game to what makes it unique in the first place: strategy, team work, large scale battle, and diplomacy.

Galop

There is a solution: Delete and ban, and track secondary accounts. Many sensible proposals were offered, and they ignore them, and they are effective.

A lot of people seem upset about alliance. Maybe go to an alliance thread or start one and talk there. Props to developers for continuing to work on this game we all love 

So back to the topic... crisis fringe is cool. At the moment I’m in that map , I have a harbor but it won’t load the menu to build any buildings. I can upgrade it, but when I go to the build menu it just loads and times out. 

Also the limited time opening should be longer like someone mentioned earlier about having to surrender their map to join crisis fringe. 

A lot of people seem upset about alliance. Maybe go to an alliance thread or start one and talk there. Props to developers for continuing to work on this game we all love 

So back to the topic... crisis fringe is cool. Harbor issue fixed*

Also the limited time opening should be longer like someone mentioned earlier about having to surrender their map to join crisis fringe. 

On 7/29/2019 at 1:58 PM, Peter said:

Hello, Commanders!

The optimized Crisis Fringe will be back from 14:00 , August 1st to 2:00, August 2nd UTC (7:00  to 19:00, August 1st PDT, 10:00-22:00, August 1st EDT ). It's a limited time map this time, please remember you just have 12 hours to enter this map.

Are you ready for the new map? Let's take a sneak peek of the first feature we have optimized-Matching System.

Here are some details regarding the Matching System. Please read carefully, it's connected to your game match making.

1.A new battlefield will open only when the last one is filled or has lasted 48 hours.

2.For multiple teams from the same league:

• If the team size has reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the other team-matching players and solo-matching players will have to wait until the current map is full.
  • If the team size has NOT reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the solo-matching players will enter the battlefield until the team size is full.
  • If the team size has NOT reached the limit, and the ongoing battlefield is unfilled and lasts less than 48 hours, the system will detect if the sum of team-matching members and the battlefield members has been over the limit, if it has, then the  team-matching members will have to wait, if it has not, then the  team-matching members will enter the battlefield.

3.For the commanders, who from the same league,  are at the threshold of entering a battlefield, when the last battlefield is filled or has lasted for 48 hours, you will be assigned to a new battlefield  in time sequence. The matching rules are the same as above.

Should you have any questions, please leave you comments below or give me a personal message. 

Thank you!

Hi all 

In limited maps like Liberty and Fringe there must be limits in alliance and number of lcs.

3 teams alliance and 3 lcs will be good

And please make the slowest map 2x

BuraktheTruck

On 1/8/2019 at 16:51, Galop said:

Creo que deberíamos dar un paso atrás y hacernos esta pregunta fundamental: ¿por qué estás jugando este juego y qué hace que este juego sea divertido y se destaque frente a otras alternativas en el mercado?

Para mí, este es probablemente el único juego actualmente disponible que combina estrategia, trabajo en equipo, lucha intensiva y diplomacia en un solo juego. Estoy de acuerdo en que muchas cosas, como las alianzas, gemas, escudos, oficiales, nos frustran, pero quizás deberíamos buscar formas de motivar a los jugadores para que se centren en el trabajo en equipo, para tener la oportunidad de defenderse cuando las probabilidades son bajas, para obtener el premio de PvP en lugar de PvE. Para eso, solo quiero arrojar algunos pensamientos:

1 :) Como sugirió Blood, el juego debe penalizar proporcionalmente a la liga que tiene demasiadas alianzas, por lo que cuanto más alias, menos puntaje, oro, recompensa diaria obtienes. No solucionará el problema por completo, y las ligas aún pueden llegar a un acuerdo verbal, pero reducirá un poco el problema de allaicne y la liga hermana.

2 :) Esto puede perjudicar los ingresos de Joycraft, pero ¿qué pasaría si un jugador pudiera declarar una ciudad como su ciudad "permanente", dentro de las primeras 8 horas después de ingresar al mapa. La ciudad permanente nunca podría ser asesinada en ese mapa. Esto garantiza que todos siempre tengan la oportunidad de pelear en un mapa, independientemente de las probabilidades, y el mapa seguramente generará peleas mucho más intensas. Para abordar el posible impacto en los ingresos de Joycraft, podrían considerar hacer de esta una "característica premium" que costaría, por ejemplo, una tarifa de suscripción mensual de $ 5. Con suerte, esto alienta a muchos nuevos jugadores a unirse y permanecer en este juego, y una gran base de jugadores podría compensarlo.

3 :) al matar rebeldes, obtienes experiencia solo para mejorar tu nivel de BF, pero nada para tu clasificación final, puntajes o recompensas. 

Honestamente, no sé si alguno de estos podría implementarse, pero fundamentalmente no me gusta la dirección que está tomando este juego actualmente. Necesitamos solucionar el problema raíz y devolver este juego a lo que lo hace único en primer lugar: estrategia, trabajo en equipo, batalla a gran escala y diplomacia.

Galop

I agree with GALOP. Having a permanent baseand can't be conquered would help newplayers.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unpinned this topic