World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Suggestions On Crisis Fringe-E3

Peter

I like the map... yea theres glitches but thats alright 

speed is good, cities are hard to cap sometimes which is even better... in fact i wouldnt mind if u made it even worse. Maybe some npc armies that just roaming around killing stuff too.

the thing id like for the whole gameplay tho : either let leagues only ally one other league ( including alts league ) or show diplo on some new screen.... so u can see whos allying who > itd be great to see and it will make more balanced gameplay. 

BDSRS

On 6/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from August 2nd 2019 to August 6th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

Nice

On 6/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from August 2nd 2019 to August 6th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

The game speed is fine the way it is.  It is faster than global so not sure what ppl are talking about.  I do agree that with the limit of 5 players there should be a cap on allies to 1 other ally.  Also a lot of bugs still need to be fixed IE: gigs showing troops space taken up but no troops and city building show they are rebel but has been capped.  I would suggest that it be a totally different map layout.  

Another possibility is to not allow for an LC which may even the playing field for some newer players. 

Just my 2 cents 

Raidawg 

• Like 1

I would say if we could have an NPC hitting our cities. Depending on the lvl of each player. Even have it that if someone attack a city that's getting attack by NPC the box will defend the city instead of hitting it. Have the NPC being stronger or more depending on battle lvl and city lvl.

• Like 1

we can not delete ally function, too many connections in game algorhytm, afterall this is team game, there are "ally skills" for each of tech classes (joint force and the other ones)... i noticed we have more flags at start of this map than normal. maybe you should consider that mz and rss fields also have automatic upgrade.

• Like 1

I like the idea of only having one ally and no neutral   Also I don’t understand why you don’t open up the map for more 5 man teams.   I have found the level 18 cities can be captured pretty easily by yourself with the right troops. I love how troops reappear after you kill them. Keeps you on your toes.  However game speed is high, making map small. Maybe   Takeaway shields   For people  Lieutenant or higher or limit shields 🛡to 1 a battlefield. Another problem is demoing  people should be penalized for demoing while under attack.  You should get flags deducted or XP.  Too often this game has no consequences for bad sportsmanship 

• Like 1

There should only be allowed one ally in this map and no neutral ability. The problem with this map is it promotes dial playing instead of attacking other leagues. It is good for newer players who are new to the game but hurts league playing. Maybe make the rewards less for this map or greater rewards based on enemy attacks

thanks,

KingTGM