World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Suggestions On Crisis Fringe-E3

Peter

On 6/27/2019 at 8:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from June 27th 2019 to July 4th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

This event is over. The best suggestion reward goes to Mister X; the outstandings goes to InHale and MadCow.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

Chiedo per l'ennesima volta di introdurre un traduttore automatico non si conosce tutte le lingue del mondo grazie pazzooman

On 6/27/2019 at 2:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from August 2nd 2019 to August 6th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

Okay so about the map, I like how the difficulty is increasing in rebel units size/hp. I am also liking that some rebels are shielded just like us at the beginning of the map. However there are some cities in the map that will stay shielded for 9 days yet the map will only last 6 days if not less. I also realize that rebels cities starts to build up as time progresses. However will the level 20 cities become available to us the next time the map is available. I actually like the map.

Make the map open to join for a week

add in super battleship or tiger tanks for experience boost

Have rebel cities build up armies that attack capitals. Maybe have a tiger tank go from rebel city to nearest capital and it is accompanied by various troops to protect it and help clear path to capital. The troops get stronger with higher rebel city levels. Rebels can capture cities if they are not defeated during attack. This will get rid of inactive players 

surrendered cities become rebel cities after 12 hours

The level 20s being shielded longer than the map duration makes no sense, why are the cities even there in the first place? To just look at? And all these strong health and power troops but only count in exp as a lvl one kill. We should be able to get the exp we’re earning by killing them. The map needs to have more players in it, if u aren’t gonna let us have the lvl 20s then make that area for players to spawn, make the map less boring 

I think in this map u should only have 1 lc and 1 monument and instead of 2x speed make it 3 and make the map have a lot more water and allow ships to be able to do more and if it was up to me add a new troop just to surprise pepole and allies it should be like cup no allies and limit per team should be 10 and to make it spicy buff the rebel troops by 25% and if u really wanna do some to make a really fast paced gamemode that pepole want cut upgrade time in half and that would be a gamemode that people would want to play just because its fast paced and that's what people want  just change that all to the map a few glitches I see are sometimes 4 turrets pop up on the reble city and sometime the rebels can be a little to strong but ti make it a challenge 

Brandonbruce 

Not bad. Very interesting the rebel cities rebuilding in a battle. However what is with the level 20 rebel cities with a 9 day shield in a game that lasts 3 days? In my city, others started with the 2 rebel scouts. I had no scouts, but far more rebel infantry. 2nd issue was I kept getting kicked from the game and when I came back in my troops either stopped moving or firing; or were heading away in the opposite direction. 

Need to speed up global. I watch facial hair grow while waiting for troops to move inches on the map.

Good name for the current battlefield map. Very stressful😂

I’m sure there are all sorts of fun things that could be added (the map is pretty good as is - thank you).  However, before going any further what I’d really like to see is a fix for the *years* old problem of messed up transport capacities! It’s ridiculous that players still have to wrestle with a transport that shows X things in it that don’t add up to the actual capacity of the craft. You really need a sanity check in the code since there are multiple ways this can happen. Please please squash this bug once and for all with some logic that detects and fixes ghost? units that are not really in transports.

Please add a report system because ive been dealing with so many racist people who are being extremely rude to me my religion and i think this will help with other people with there problems because this game is for fun, not for people to bully others.

Make rebels more aggressive and higher in numbers as map progresses. Maybe with a count down timer a couple times a day to a rebel invasion on all player cities.

Open up the 20s with shields on the last day of map, or at least some of them. With large enemy forces similar to isles protecting

some of the rivers stop then restart shortly after, connect them so ships could go all the way through