World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another League problem

KingCB

Hello. I kicked one of the people from my League out... But it doesn't work. He was sent an invite yesterday to give him a chance. And apparently the invite is still in his mail which allows him to keep clicking "yes" to the invite even after I banned him. He's in our league chat cursing and having a temper tantrum. I kicked him out at least 5 times, and he just comes back over and over because the game doesn't allow leaders to ever kick anyone out permanently LOL. I checked in League settings and those are set up for approval before anyone can join. I checked everything and it looks like the problem is a glitch in the game. Please remove this player from my League or fix the glitch so I can do it permanently myself. Thank you. 

image.png

image.png

More screenshots

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB

I think we need two options for this. One to kick out members and one to permanently ban someone. I can see that there would be situations when both would apply. I have kicked out inactive players, but if they become active again I would let them back in, or there is the situation that kingcb has where there is an abusive  player that you never want back. 

• Upvote 1

I think we need two options for this. One to kick out members and one to permanently ban someone. I can see that there would be situations when both would apply. I have kicked out inactive players, but if they become active again I would let them back in, or there is the situation that kingcb has where there is an abusive  player that you never want back. 

Got it, we will see how things work out after our designers check the feasibility.