World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Problems

KingCB

Hello... People are joining my League without anyone sending an invite or approving application. This last person joined in a completely different battlefield away from all of the rest of us... No one is even there to send invite or accept application. How can I get this to stop? I made room for some people that we wanted to use... And then someone we never heard of joins on his own... And the game won't let any of us kick him out because he's in a different battlefield. 

Also, the new UI update allowed us to place troops in other league members airports and army bases... But then the troops sometimes turn into ghost troops. They are on troop list and it shows where they are. But when you click on the army base no one can do anything to dispatch or dismiss the troop.

Please make it so that Leader can kick anyone out of his league even if they are in a different battlefield. Please fix so that people cannot join a League without anyone giving invite or acceptance (when they are in different battlefield). Please fix the glitch about dispatching troops to League member army base or airport. 

Thank you!

image.png

image.png

image.png

Troop dispatch to league member glitch

image.png

image.png

image.png

No. The troop doesn't show up at all inside the option that says "troop list"... It's just a blank screen. If I can't highlight the troop... Then I can't dismiss or dispatch him. But I know he's there... Because I put him there and because my troop list from the left side menu says he is there. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

No. The troop doesn't show up at all inside the option that says "troop list"... It's just a blank screen. If I can't highlight the troop... Then I can't dismiss or dispatch him. But I know he's there... Because I put him there and because my troop list from the left side menu says he is there. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi man, our tech crew are working on this. So the ghost troops are your infantry, right? Is Bulldog still on this battlefield? Can you tell me your battlefield ID?