World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wizard

I have been playing for a while and have found that three things impede my progress. One, that when alone in a field the fact that you cannot transport light tanks in regular transport s. Two, that you cannot get regular transports until lvl 7. Three, that upgrading the individual units boost at lvl 3 and 5 of the barracks take two much steel and that it takes a full day to recover steel sufficiently. So any thoughts 💭 on this would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Wizard said:

I have been playing for a while and have found that three things impede my progress. One, that when alone in a field the fact that you cannot transport light tanks in regular transport s. Two, that you cannot get regular transports until lvl 7. Three, that upgrading the individual units boost at lvl 3 and 5 of the barracks take two much steel and that it takes a full day to recover steel sufficiently. So any thoughts 💭 on this would be appreciated.

Have lots of resource zones, it almost never takes me all day to refill my steel, also do the secondary missions, they are very helpful.

• Upvote 1

On 3/10/2019 at 3:09 PM, Wizard said:

Biggest tips I can give you are not to be city hungry, focus on resource zones and villages, those will give you the most points as well as a lot of steel. Doing side missions and the first 2 bf techs can increase your production a lot, if you have the time to do them. Instead of focusing on upgrading expensive buildings in cities, focus on upgrading steel zones and villages, city resources and cheap buildings like army base and turrets. This will save you steel and still give you points especially early on when it may be more important to focus on LC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1