World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have to ask, when will I stop being a seal

FunkenA

I came back after not enjoying my 1st experience cause I love the concept of the game. 2 maps one I had to promise not to advance and I was allowed survive. Yay having so much fun!!!

new match I will be wiped probably by tomorrow less than 24 hours by kiljoys....  Every single league around me is weak  and of course they have this section of map. I tried and earlier section of map but was told to get the hell out by art of war, and I have been on the map less than 4 hours and I watching a pile of chips 20 high coming at me already. Seriously I am barely starting and I'm pretty much done before I get going

So I ask when do I actually get to pay the game and not be a seal... if the ONLY answer is to join a super league then that's not much fun. I have no issues with team work etc... but obviously that don't matter if nobody can actually stand up to huge leagues and you either conform or get seal clubbed.

I just do not understand. and I am sad cause the overall concept is solid 

now you can also add theo to this mix as they are allied with ateem as is Art of War

so again I ask when do I get to play this game.  AOW allied with us but they also allied with ateem and theo so basically they used us for nothing more than supply routes. They chase small players leagues off the map...

I'm still asking why this game can not be tweaked to allow experienced players / leagues duke it out between themselves why the rest of us earn our stripes to move upwards to higher leagues

Sadly this is what WW has come to, mega alliances with sister leagues and permanent ally agreements between leagues. Do I blame the people for taking the easy way out, for being intectually lazy and uncreative, absolutely but ultimately its not their fault. If the game mechanics allow this to happen then the responsibility for this sad state of affairs rests squarely on the devs.

Good job joykiller way to promote new player retention! I am surpised this guy has stuck around for 6 whole BFs...

Best of luck Funk I sincerely hope you find a good home where you are appreciated and not treated lilke second class citizen, caugh caugh big leagues

• 4 weeks later...

To answer your question, you will stop being a seal when you stop complaining.  Everyone started small in this game.  I got owned by the original Pasta and then was introduced to the scout spam by Sparty....the old Furies taught me a bunch as well as some good, experienced players.  Make some small alliances of your own, instead of complaining about others who have put the work in....not bashing you, at all but rather responding to a sense of entitlement.  Work for it....

9 hours ago, KatzEye said:

To answer your question, you will stop being a seal when you stop complaining.

Fantastic way to encourage new players to stick around, great show of empathy and understanding. So just because you had it hard when you started every other new player should suffer as well and we should not address the real issues of the game.

Awesome logic you will go far in life keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:12 AM, Immel said:

Fantastic way to encourage new players to stick around, great show of empathy and understanding. So just because you had it hard when you started every other new player should suffer as well and we should not address the real issues of the game.

Awesome logic you will go far in life keep it up!

For future reference, you can leave comments about my life out of a game forum. You know nothing about me...