World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

GreatKingZ

I want to suggest, about improving the technology of the troops:
1) Add the button; restart of the improvement of the troops,
the option to reuse improved troop points in another troop.
2) Do not return the gold, only the points that will be reused in another troop.
- I suggest this because there is already a similar option in class technology.

This would benefit experienced and new players.

• Like 1

The thing I don't understand is the fact of how couldn't I just take away all my tech points in infantry and put them into something more expensive like Bismarck's or many of the air units, this wouldn't work unless I'm reading this wrong because each different unit costs a different amount of gold compared to others.

If i'm getting this thread wrong please let me know because as I read this, it makes no sense.

• Like 1

That's exactly right for instance comparing two lc bombers say the strat and the SBD they will not cost you the same amount of gold to max to 85.

Each unit has a slightly different cost per level. So the only way to implement this idea would be give all the gold back as doing strat research from lvl1 to 2 (8300) does not equate the same amount of gold as sbd research going from lvl1 to 2 (8700).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Immel said:

That's exactly right for instance comparing two lc bombers say the strat and the SBD they will not cost you the same amount of gold to max to 85.

Each unit has a slightly different cost per level. So the only way to implement this idea would be give all the gold back as doing strat research from lvl1 to 2 (8300) does not equate the same amount of gold as sbd research going from lvl1 to 2 (8700).

Ok cool so I do get the basic premise of this thread, ok now for my opinion on it.

No

I said the same thing about being able to switch class tech from one class to another, it just would be game breaking and not necessary, and just another thing in the game that honestly shouldn't be here.

If you made a mistake of putting gold into something when you were a lower level that's your fault, go buy some gold or grind it out, the game shouldn't have a fall back for everything like tech for units, grind it out like mostly everyone or go buy some gold packs and support the game, this ain't a good idea no matter how good it may seem (which it really doesn't btw)

• Like 1

Explanation:

-In class technology it starts with a small amount of gold, but at a higher level, it invests more gold in the improvements.

Example:

box 1 = level 1 = 800 gold

box 30 = level 1= 21800 gold

box 40 = level 4 = 38800 gold

- There is also a lot of difference in gold investment here.

- Even so, when you use the "class technology reset card", the points are returned, omitting the gold differences previously invested.

- If this happens in class technology, you should also add the option to troop technology.

- I put technology test photos.

-I do not know if the suggestion will come true, but it would be a good enough improvement in the long term.

» PS

» AND BWAR WE DO NOT ALL HAVE HIS 7 ACCOUNTS IN THE SAME GAME

» AND DO NOT CONFUSE ME WITH OTHER PLAYERS..

IMG_20190213_165636.jpg

IMG_20190213_163230.jpg

23 hours ago, GreatKingZ said:

Explanation:

-In class technology it starts with a small amount of gold, but at a higher level, it invests more gold in the improvements.

Example:

box 1 = level 1 = 800 gold

box 30 = level 1= 21800 gold

box 40 = level 4 = 38800 gold

- There is also a lot of difference in gold investment here.

- Even so, when you use the "class technology reset card", the points are returned, omitting the gold differences previously invested.

- If this happens in class technology, you should also add the option to troop technology.

- I put technology test photos.

-I do not know if the suggestion will come true, but it would be a good enough improvement in the long term.

» PS

» AND BWAR WE DO NOT ALL HAVE HIS 7 ACCOUNTS IN THE SAME GAME

» AND DO NOT CONFUSE ME WITH OTHER PLAYERS..

IMG_20190213_165636.jpg

IMG_20190213_163230.jpg

Both photos you have just given are both of the class tech, which again proves my point that you can't transfer unit tech points from one unit to another as each unit cost different amounts of gold

Also there is no need to throw insults around but thank you for assuming I need 7 accounts to be successful in my world warfare career, but it just so happens I do not own 7 accounts.