World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Connection Error]

Peter

Peter

I never got my Halloween medal. I really enjoy this game but I find it frustrating when events that we complete the award isn't there or able to receive as well as the connectivity problems that occur on a daily basis. Please fix this for me. 

Thanks 

Sir, did you finish that event before Nov.1st? You should get one if so.

Are there connection problems again I can't get on tried on iPad and iPhone. 

Sir, can you stay in mainscreen?

Commander, have you encountered this "Connection error" issue when trying to get into battlefield? Is it normal when you stay in Mainscreen? 

We are trying to figure out the problem. Sincerely sorry for the trouble

I have deleted and re-downloaded this game 3 times and I can't make it past the load screen. It has currently been on the load screen now for 30 minutes. Is this bug fixable or should I abandon all hope of ever trying this game out? 

image.png

Edited by M1DN1GHT

I'm about done with this game. I have been here since day one and it has become more frustrating than fun. It is a crap shoot whether you can play or not. I might try back in a few months when the issues have been solve. You are running off an everyday player. Cannot get troops out of the bases now. It's a new problem everyday. 

NoQ

I'm about done with this game. I have been here since day one and it has become more frustrating than fun. It is a crap shoot whether you can play or not. I might try back in a few months when the issues have been solve. You are running off an everyday player. Cannot get troops out of the bases now. It's a new problem everyday. 

NoQ

Sir, we are trying our best to address this connection error. Sincerely sorry for all these troubles.:( 

Hey man, feel bad to hear that. So you can't get into the whole game, right? Can you tell me your in game name?

I haven't even created a game name because I have never logged into the game. I downloaded the game and I have never played it because it is stuck on the loading screen. I have an iphon 6 plus so I know it should be compatible with the game. 

I'm also having this connection issue but it's only in two of my air bases when I try to open the troop list. This issue is causing me to not be able to play due to my entire Air Force being split between these two bases. I can access the rest of the game normally. My ign is Cavour 

For what it's worth I've tried upgrading to change the base, I've tried restarting the app, and even reinstalling the app, all to no effect. I see you're working on this Peter but it's so frustrating! If you respond to my "ask for help" comments chat in game I'll be happy to provide information or try different things in the game to help you out.

I haven't even created a game name because I have never logged into the game. I downloaded the game and I have never played it because it is stuck on the loading screen. I have an iphon 6 plus so I know it should be compatible with the game. 

Sir, so you haven't even entered the mainscreen of the game, right?

I am having the same issue. Can not access airport or troops inside. Sucks when you spend all that time to build your force up then can't get to it. Also the transport not letting troops out happen once but sent it on a suicide mission after it cost me troops. User id is Jcnavy, game I'd 1022981. 

I can't access my airfield troop list. It kelps saying connection error

Sir, can you please tell us via Contact Us in game, so we could know your User ID?

I am having the same issue. Can not access airport or troops inside. Sucks when you spend all that time to build your force up then can't get to it. Also the transport not letting troops out happen once but sent it on a suicide mission after it cost me troops. User id is Jcnavy, game I'd 1022981. 

Sir, can you please tell us via Contact Us in game, so we could know your User ID?

For what it's worth I've tried upgrading to change the base, I've tried restarting the app, and even reinstalling the app, all to no effect. I see you're working on this Peter but it's so frustrating! If you respond to my "ask for help" comments chat in game I'll be happy to provide information or try different things in the game to help you out.

• Peter unfeatured this topic