World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Connection Error]

Peter

Yes, 100% of the Time I opened troop list. I tried relogging, redownloading, and tried Cellular Data and WiFi with no luck. Finally left the battle group and it works in this one. Not happy about progress or gem loss. 

Sir, what kind of troops and how many are there in that base? Is it an army base or what?

Sir, what kind of troops and how many are there in that base? Is it an army base or what?

Im no longer in that battleground so I can't check but I'm now getting it in my current battleground. A single infantry was sent into the army base to refill. Can no longer access the army base  

Edited by Junglebear
Spelling

Im no longer in that battleground so I can't check but I'm now getting it in my current battleground. A single infantry was sent into the army base to refill. Can no longer access the army base  

Sir, thank you for reporting. We are looking into this.

What level is your infantry and how many power does he have when entering the base?

What about troop list, can you open it now? So the problem now is you cannot upgrade army base?

No. I still can not open it. Just get the connection error. Just adding the detail of not being able to upgrade.  

No. I still can not open it. Just get the connection error. Just adding the detail of not being able to upgrade.  

Only solution I have found is to demolish the building and rebuild. That fixes the bug but I lose whatever troops are inside.  

Only solution I have found is to demolish the building and rebuild. That fixes the bug but I lose whatever troops are inside.  

Sir, we have forwarded this to our tech crew to figure out. Sorry for the trouble.

• Peter unfeatured this topic