World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle] -New Gameplay

Peter

League Battle Event - Fight for Glory

fb2.thumb.jpg.8fb7d08561d6302744af26d074

Thanksgiving is coming! And League battlefield is opening! 

With player feedback and advice, we made some adjustments about league battlefield. A few improvements (more PvP) have been made this time, introducing a brand-new mode for leagues!

Time: 6 :00 pm November 26th - 6:00 pm November 28th PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Rules:

-Bronze Cup: All leagues can participate in Bronze Cup. This battle holds six leagues in one map with 4-6 league members in each league, and lasts for 3 Days. The Top Three Leagues can win Bronze Cup by the end of the battle.

-Silver Cup: Leagues with Bronze Cup can participate in Silver Cup. This battle holds six leagues in one map with 4-6 league members in each league, and lasts for 3 Days. The Top Three Leagues can win Silver Cup by the end of the battle.

-Gold Cup: Leagues with Silver Cup can participate in Gold Cup. This battle holds six leagues in one map with 4-6 league members in each league, and lasts for 3 Days. The Champion League gets Gold Cup by the end of the battle. Each participated member of the Champion League will get the Medal of Elite Commander!

Map2.thumb.png.4bbef3d2e5e3995bdf9fc9855

To Participate:

Your League leader (or deputy leader) must tap on "Events" on the Main Screen and form  a League Troop. League members can then join a Troop by tapping on "Events" on the main screen. A league battle will begin as long as there are at least two leagues ready.

Notice:

Players can participate in League Battle and Global War at the same time.

League battlefield will open once a week, please pay attention to announcements and in-game mail.

The trophy can be viewed on league interface.

Instead of killing NPCs, you can find an easier way to success by neutralizing enemy commanders.

564d2d2f21f1c_1.thumb.png.8282b2ca4d506d

Edited by Peter

Peter, what is your in game name and which league are you in? Or are you going it alone ? 

27th is Black Friday. Biggest shopping day in USA. Absolutely the most amazing deals and some stores have free items for a number of people first in line. Very hard to compete with that. 

Sir, now I have no league to join. The battlefield is opened for 48 hours, then you are free to join anytime you want within this 48 hours. We've made some changes to force leagues fight against each other.

I am Barathonx in game, I would be glad to join "solo" but I'm afraid I cannot be as active as I want to..

Edited by Peter

You surely can, but league leader and deputy leader are divided into different battlefields.

so deputy leader formed a team and is engaged in the field as normal.  But it doesn't allow me to form a second team even though he has a full team, so if as you said we should be able to run multiple teams on the league event the it's broken

so deputy leader formed a team and is engaged in the field as normal.  But it doesn't allow me to form a second team even though he has a full team, so if as you said we should be able to run multiple teams on the league event the it's broken

Hi man, are you deputy leader or league leader? If you are league member, you can ask you league leader to open the authority of "opening a league battle" for you. :)

Hi man, are you deputy leader or league leader? If you are league member, you can ask you league leader to open the authority of "opening a league battle" for you. :)

I'm the league leader, I had my deputy leader open a field in the bronze category as its what we have access due since last time we had a glitch, so I tried to open a second bronze field after he was full and playing but it doesn't give me the option

I'm the league leader, I had my deputy leader open a field in the bronze category as its what we have access due since last time we had a glitch, so I tried to open a second bronze field after he was full and playing but it doesn't give me the option

Did his team start fighting in the league battlefield? Because two teams from one league cannot perform in one map, I guess you guys have to wait until his map is full.

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter pinned this topic