World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Champions

KapitanSkorzeny

Here goes...yeah im sure u cant wait lol i have an idea that i think may boost this game...lets take a poll of at least 3 top players from each team r gathered and selected for a rumble royale...basically combining top players into teams to fight for top braggi g rights...20 man teams 8 teams total last one standing r the uncontested champs...lets do this for rookie teams as well. So who r the best players here and im not simply talking stats im talking about all around players that everyone knows or has heard of...moderators can this b done? Grand prize maybe 1000000 gold and 20000 purple gems...2nd maybe 750g and 15g 3rd 500g and 10g etc...id love to see this not only for the pure enjoyment but as proof that anything is possible so you players re

ading this and agreeing email mods let them know of our interest.

i think you are missing the point, that you can't judge an individual's sklill level without taking into account the league he is in, lest we forgert this is a team game.

You can't take an individual out of his team put him in a new one with people he never played with and expect him to do well.

We see this alot in professional sports when individuals are good as part of their team but when you bring them all togeher in the national team they are horrible and they lose games despite their overwhelming talents individually.

Look at the world cup last summer its a prefect example...