World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Broken airfield

Solus

I captured a fort with the air field intact and I loaded my planes and artillery into it only to find out I can't get them out because I don't own the adjacent city. Please fix this. This is the umpteenth glitch I've found and so far all I've heard about patches and updates is we get a new UI nobody asked for. Sorry if that sounds harsh but this is getting frustrating.

I also need to know how to delete my league page or give somebody else leadership of it.

The zone isn't owned by any of my cities but I was under the assumption that since it has an airfield I could use the airfield without the zone being attached to any city. I entered 4 Skytrains and 8 artillery into it then when I tried to retrieve them it said "the target city does not exist". 

I understand that you can't fully utilize any captured zones, villages etc without having an owner city but this seems like something that should be fixed. Which is being able to use captured airfields and army bases to reload troops.

I cannot provide a screenshot at this time as I've already rage quit that game. Lol

The zone isn't owned by any of my cities but I was under the assumption that since it has an airfield I could use the airfield without the zone being attached to any city. I entered 4 Skytrains and 8 artillery into it then when I tried to retrieve them it said "the target city does not exist". 

I understand that you can't fully utilize any captured zones, villages etc without having an owner city but this seems like something that should be fixed. Which is being able to use captured airfields and army bases to reload troops.

I cannot provide a screenshot at this time as I've already rage quit that game. Lol

I got that. Next time if one harbor/military zone/resource zone we captured is not very far from our city but is separated by another city/village, we can take that city/village to get them connected. That way the building will have its ownership and can be used normally. I do apologize for getting back to you so late. :ph34r:

So you want to delete league section on forum, right? You can have new league leader to create one now. It has already been  deleted.:)

Yea I kinda asked you to delete it before I found out we were ranked 17 overall which is pretty dope! But that's fine I'm going to think of an even more offensive league name and start another one lol.

Sorry for sounding like a broken record here but could you possibly consider making the airfields and army bases usable when not connected? Or at the LEAST make it to where you can't put your troops inside and accidentally trap them like I did? 

And lol no need to apologize about timing. I see you talking and working around the forums, I can wait my turn ?

• Upvote 1