World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cup is even worse than before.

Bloodmancer

So, I just dropped 15k gems on my cup match, only to find out that I am not being counted towards the league. Only one of my teammates is, meanwhile, the league above us has three members. We literally cannot do anything, as only one player can get league rewards, make LC''s etc. To make matters even worse, I can no longer get into the game after attempting to reinstall the game.

We've asked you again and again to find someone to run support during the weekends, and yet I can get ahold of no one. We've asked you again and again to test things before you throw them at us, yet here I find that everything is broken once more.

The best part is that the Chinese in silver cup are having absolutely no issues.

Thanks to your careless business tactics, I've just wasted 70 dollars on your game that I can no longer play, and can't get anyone to help. My team has no chance of winning bronze, and the same leagues continue to farm it for easy gold while you sit back and do nothing.

Hello I am also having the same problem as you but I am in the league godz dynasty and we just found out that our 1 guy who is registered can't even complete the missions either. And not just that but somehow we are going against both of the top 2 Chinese leagues with there sister league and they also have no problem except for there sister league who has 5/6. I do feel like that we now have to reset this cup or at least not count it against us since basically from I have seen is that a lot of leagues are struggling and glitching out while Chinese are playing without a single problem.its like giving them a free win for barley playing which I believe is against what a tournament stands for.

11 minutes ago, Blackstar1 said:

Hello I am also having the same problem as you but I am in the league godz dynasty and we just found out that our 1 guy who is registered can't even complete the missions either. And not just that but somehow we are going against both of the top 2 Chinese leagues with there sister league and they also have no problem except for there sister league who has 5/6. I do feel like that we now have to reset this cup or at least not count it against us since basically from I have seen is that a lot of leagues are struggling and glitching out while Chinese are playing without a single problem.its like giving them a free win for barley playing which I believe is against what a tournament stands for.

I totally agree, It's also apparent that the devs lied to us. The cup is not "Random" as promised but instead puts everyone it a cup map in the order that they registered. Now that many leagues have an advantage based on this glitch over others it will be necessary to restart this season.

4 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

I totally agree, It's also apparent that the devs lied to us. The cup is not "Random" as promised but instead puts everyone it a cup map in the order that they registered. Now that many leagues have an advantage based h over others it will be necessary to restart this season.

Guess what man. They "fixed "it . Now your members are green will turn blue if they log back in but also here is the funny part . Missions still not working and the Asians leagues we are fighting in our cup is already in middle of map completing all there missions ;^) .Also they gave a 200 gems for compensation but I spent more then that so I'm very sad and frustrated.