• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tournament requirements

marshallG

quote: 

• Bronze Cup:
  1. All leagues are able to participate.

a. for some reason, i dont see team signup for bronze cup, only for silver. bug or intention? i see no reason that any league can not play bronze cup, if they dont want to play silver cup. as quoted text above says.

b. why (alreadyqualifiedforsilvercup) league can not have team for both silver and bronze cup during same season?

c. where is the post with new tourney rules? this forum is organized like a huge pile of sand.

8 hours ago, marshallG said:

quote: 

• Bronze Cup:
  1. All leagues are able to participate.

a. for some reason, i dont see team signup for bronze cup, only for silver. bug or intention? i see no reason that any league can not play bronze cup, if they dont want to play silver cup. as quoted text above says.

b. why (alreadyqualifiedforsilvercup) league can not have team for both silver and bronze cup during same season?

c. where is the post with new tourney rules? this forum is organized like a huge pile of sand.

Marshall, Bronze cup is for newer leagues to prove they are ready for silver, not for you to farm for easy gold.

1 hour ago, Bloodmancer said:

Marshall, Bronze cup is for newer leagues to prove they are ready for silver, not for you to farm for easy gold.

bloomancer, if the point of bronze is only to qualify for silver cup, they should call it qualifications for silver cup, and not bronze cup, including achievements/medals for completing those "game missions". i dont want to farm anyone for gold, i want to play the game and among other things - complete game achievements. one of them is winning bronze cup. so why am i not allowed to do it? this practically means whoever wants to play bronze (for any reason, for example doesnt want to stress or spend as much as in silver cup) has to drop/change current league and enter bronze with "newer" league, which doesnt make sense. as the devs said - bronze should be free for all, and silver only if you qualify. thanks for your feedback though.

• Upvote 1