World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback From Battleship Supremacy

Peter

Personalmente inicie en el centro norte y tenía a mi derecha e izquierda dos novatos que sólo dejaron ciudades en nivel 2,no había torretas por lo qie no tenía bono de aceite por destruir 2 torretas. Me fue imposible hacer gigs en mi lc porque la producción de aceite era muy lento como el resto de los rss. Ton75.

就地图而言还是不错的,的确像上面有人说的,16城市太局限,基本进了四区就可以控制一切了,建议可以增加16城或者13,11这样,像以前的海图,海面上的npc压根没有可玩性太低,而且这个海图不适合3天投票,海军本来制造就很后期,3天根本来不及制造大量海军,怎么体验呢?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, svensven said:

就地图而言还是不错的,的确像上面有人说的,16城市太局限,基本进了四区就可以控制一切了,建议可以增加16城或者13,11这样,像以前的海图,海面上的npc压根没有可玩性太低,而且这个海图不适合3天投票,海军本来制造就很后期,3天根本来不及制造大量海军,怎么体验呢?

OK,我让这边的开发人员研究下可能性,感谢您的建议

On 5/20/2018 at 1:50 AM, CommanderTON said:

Personalmente inicie en el centro norte y tenía a mi derecha e izquierda dos novatos que sólo dejaron ciudades en nivel 2,no había torretas por lo qie no tenía bono de aceite por destruir 2 torretas. Me fue imposible hacer gigs en mi lc porque la producción de aceite era muy lento como el resto de los rss. Ton75.

Te tengo. Muchas gracias por el consejo. Les avisaré.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:04 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

We have closed the new navy map, Battleship Supremacy, after it stayed open for nearly a month.  We do think there are a lot of suggestions, advice, and opinions on this map, so we started this topic for you guys to discuss the features. Our developers will have the chance to take a look at your feedback, according to which, they'll probably make some changes. Now, tell us what's on your mind. :hmmm-min:

World Warfare Team

Sounds good there going to look into,making changes and improving the map,

Getting into this forum late but here goes...

resources are far too low. I landed in res heaven and had 6 steel 4 rubber and 3 oil. And I still could barely keep my army up to snuff, res we’re coming in far too slow. I can’t say if it was ghost res, or if it’s just set low.  But if I had that many rez zones on normal map I would have dominated. 

Personally I liked the doubletime speeds. It adds excitement to the game, in the fact you can get a couple extra raids in the same amount of time and that guy half way across the map you don’t like is now an hour away instead of 3 hours away. 

I’m assuming the combat resolution is something on the androids as the graphics were fine but LOTS AND LOTS of game crashes. Most were short 10-15 minutes, but extremely annoying. Had a couple that were hours long and one from my league lost all his troops in the air. 

Support reply is extremely long. When a game has crashed and my planes are stuck in the air for hours until they run out of fuel, I need someone helping me quickly. Either landing the planes or replacing the troops I lost. Some of my contact us messages took 3-4 days recently to get a reply. For a real time war game that means I’m either rebuilding on my own, or I’m dead. This HAS to be resolved. Gamewide not just supremacy. 

Peter I hope you were joking asking if there’s still chat issues!?  That’s the number one ongoing issue with the game literally for years now.  Luckily the quick support from contact us ( heavy on the sarcasm) always resolves these issues quickly. And wants freaking screenshots!?  How am I supposed to take a screen shot of something that is gone and occurred a week before. 

Ship defense - we need something to help with this. Once someone gets Bismarcks (or even the smaller battleships) they can kill most all cities on the map easily. Only a few are far enough from the water to be out of range and turrets do nothing to them. You can send bombers but with a couple cruisers with air damage or a couple fighters from a carrier and your bombers won’t last long.  There are ways to beat it, but unless I have more Bismarcks than they other guy I’m gonna loose that battle most the time. Same can be said for rockets on regular maps though too. 

I agree with many others here I’d like to see more ss troops, especially active AI.  Have them attack cities roaming around not the same ol 2 tanks drop right here every 2 hours. Give us a true gorilla attack. Something we have to work at to defeat or get around.   Tanks ships planes patrolling around not just sitting ducks would be great. 

All in all I liked the map. It needs a bit of work but they all do when you first release them. It was better than I expected even with me not being a big boat fan. So that’s a compliment. 

The core issues still remain though, Chat and BF Crashes.  These really need to be addressed before we’re releasing new BFs. Keep hoping you guys fix it and keep being disappointed ?

RJ1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RJ1 said:

Support reply is extremely long. When a game has crashed and my planes are stuck in the air for hours until they run out of fuel, I need someone helping me quickly. Either landing the planes or replacing the troops I lost. Some of my contact us messages took 3-4 days recently to get a reply. For a real time war game that means I’m either rebuilding on my own, or I’m dead. This HAS to be resolved. Gamewide not just supremacy. 

Peter I hope you were joking asking if there’s still chat issues!?  That’s the number one ongoing issue with the game literally for years now.  Luckily the quick support from contact us ( heavy on the sarcasm) always resolves these issues quickly. And wants freaking screenshots!?  How am I supposed to take a screen shot of something that is gone and occurred a week before. 

Hi RJ, we'll ask them to take a look into the chat problem again. We only have Veronica in the Contact Us to help you guys now, she'll have to take a rest on the weekends so the responses have to be delayed during the weekends.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RJ1 said:

Personally I liked the doubletime speeds. It adds excitement to the game, in the fact you can get a couple extra raids in the same amount of time and that guy half way across the map you don’t like is now an hour away instead of 3 hours away. 

I’m assuming the combat resolution is something on the androids as the graphics were fine but LOTS AND LOTS of game crashes. Most were short 10-15 minutes, but extremely annoying. Had a couple that were hours long and one from my league lost all his troops in the air. 

Here is what is meant when we talk about the speed vs the combat resolution.

Combat is calculated once per minute. On a normal speed map, the speed is x1 and the combat resolution is x1. When you increase the speed to x2 (or x3, or x5)  and you leave the combat resolution at x1 it creates balance problems. Ideally, if you double the speed you 1/2 the combat resolution time to maintain the current force on force balance. They put a stopgap measure in where it is calculated the first time in 15 seconds, then once per minute thereafter. This helped some, but is problematic in many other ways. 

Fortunately, the vast majority of the community doesn't fully understand how it works, and therefore doesn't take advantage of it. All I can say is trust me, it's B.R.O.K.E.N. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks guys!

i understand it’s only Veronica but when everything must go through contact us a single person 40 hours a week just isn’t enough through the course of a game being played 24/7 (184hours).  And with as many bugs and glitches that there still are in the system there should be more. A few months ago there were at least GMs trolling around we could get ahold of. Since they were laid off and were down to only one it’s pretty slow.  

• Like 1

Make this map open at all times, not a limited time event. That way players can decide if they want to play a land based map or a naval based map at their discretion. Example: someone getting tired of constantly having to face M40 Flakpanzer spams. They can go into Battleship Supremacy and do epic naval battles. Then they get bored of naval battles and want to go back to a land based map with a focus on artillery and anti air and tanks rather than battleships. 

Also, it’d be nice if we could get navy units as rewards instead of the usual land and air units for the munitions factory upgrades and city upgrades mission rewards. Other than that the map is amazing. I understand some concerns about the level 16 island being closer to more players than others, but as long as there are multiple leagues fighting for that island it’s fair game. 

All-in-all I just want the map to be permanently open

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 4:31 AM, L1onHeart said:

Make this map open at all times, not a limited time event. That way players can decide if they want to play a land based map or a naval based map at their discretion. Example: someone getting tired of constantly having to face M40 Flakpanzer spams. They can go into Battleship Supremacy and do epic naval battles. Then they get bored of naval battles and want to go back to a land based map with a focus on artillery and anti air and tanks rather than battleships. 

Also, it’d be nice if we could get navy units as rewards instead of the usual land and air units for the munitions factory upgrades and city upgrades mission rewards. Other than that the map is amazing. I understand some concerns about the level 16 island being closer to more players than others, but as long as there are multiple leagues fighting for that island it’s fair game. 

All-in-all I just want the map to be permanently open

The main issue with keeping any of the event maps open permanently is player base. There just arent enough players to consistently keep multiple maps filling. The global map already has issues filling when popular event maps are open. This gets even worse during cups. Slow filling maps are a huge issue in that once a certain time has passed, early spawners start at too much of an advantage over later spawners. 

I love the idea of this map, but we wont play any of the increased speed maps. Id love to see it at x1 speed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 1:17 AM, 69thGeneral said:

When I go to load troops straight into boat transports, they often move to the boat but don’t actually enter the boat. My only suggestion is add boat armaments for reward to make naval armies more probable.

Okay. I'll let them have a chance to look at your suggestion.

Ithink the food useage for troops carried by cargo ships and planes carried by carriers is not working correctly. They run out of food very quicly. This does not happen when they are carried in gigs or c47.

Also,, sea transports should work the way carriers do. Carriers can carry league mates aircraft and resupply them. Sea transports should do the same for ground troops

I really think you guys need to add more resources especially oil plus speed up the resources.  You literally have to wait days till you can build navy because it takes way too much resources to build. Since the map is so short by time you have a good navy it ends. Literally pisses me off and breaks my heart seeing my gorgeous navy and all the effort to build just to see the game end. There have been few glitches Also. Stuck on constructing something or cities disappeared. Plus game gets stuck on main screen, chat issues as always. 

Screenshot_20180630-194507_WorldWarfare.jpg

Screenshot_20180630-195403_WorldWarfare.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...

Personally I can never get to a lvl 9 city to get battleships. Every time I tried I was attacked by a stack of battleships 20 + high before I could create a navy.. By the time I did get to a lvl 9 city IF I COULD, those same players/laugue had a stack 50 high. 

For the amount of time you invest in the game getting a city upgraded to be outclassed by a league or player who somehow was able to build a navy 24 hours faster than you could makes the game difficult to want to play knowing your fate was sealed before the map even started

• Peter unpinned this topic