World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Servers. Locked out

Battleskarz

Hey worldwarfare developers it is getting very glitchy and servers like to crash or lock us out very often now. I notice that when your troops stop for no reason with out pressing stop. That’s when you know the servers about to go down. 10 minutes later after that glitch. I can’t even get back to the game. I’m stuck in the circle of death(loading spiral thing) and the game doesn’t even load after it’s done loading and won’t take me back to the battlefield. Maybe after 10+ try’s  it will send me to main screen and can’t get in battlefield. Also another sickening part is when I send a report to contact us. It takes more then 15+ hours to 3 days before I even get a reply. Or when the field is over which is very annoying and makes me want to quit. Many big players and vets have already called it quits after knowing this app is being abandoned or so I heard... please fix these lock out that keep happening and reply faster on contact us.

• Like 2