World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Planes and Allied cities

ZodiacDragon

Can we please sort out so allies can land at other allies airports because so often members from my league and other leagues end up falling asleep trying to get back after an attack as its so late and there troops that took 24hrs of expanding end up crashing or getting shot down,  also an option for league leader to go into any battlefield in his league and change cinc himself due to innactive members not being on?

3 hours ago, ZodiacDragon said:

Can we please sort out so allies can land at other allies airports because so often members from my league and other leagues end up falling asleep trying to get back after an attack as its so late and there troops that took 24hrs of expanding end up crashing or getting shot down,  also an option for league leader to go into any battlefield in his league and change cinc himself due to innactive members not being on?

League Leader can already hijack CINC from inactive members.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2018 at 9:24 AM, ZodiacDragon said:

The reason that the game devs aren't gonna allow us to land at allies cities is because of the mass amount of sister leagues that are being used by most to all leagues. Allowing allies to land at other allies cities would be a terrible addition to this game and would ruin it personally for myself.

• Upvote 1

Correct allowing allied aircraft using other league airfields will be beyond broken. Its bad enough as it is now with many league members entering one city and popping infinite shields the last thing we need is allied armies added to the mix

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, BWAR said:

The reason that the game devs aren't gonna allow us to land at allies cities is because of the mass amount of sister leagues that are being used by most to all leagues. Allowing allies to land at other allies cities would be a terrible addition to this game and would ruin it personally for myself.

2 hours ago, Immel said:

Correct allowing allied aircraft using other league airfields will be beyond broken. Its bad enough as it is now with many league members entering one city and popping infinite shields the last thing we need is allied armies added to the mix

Completely agree with both of these statements. Allies sharing army/air bases/ports  is a really bad idea.