World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Paying to Win...

HeadHunter7407

Paying Money.  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please Devs do something. Lots of my friends and i love this game its so fun and a great time killer. However every time we get into a game we have that one clan who all grab their moms credit card and buy their way to the top positions and crush pretty much everyone. They go in to the world chat a talk a whole bunch of trash and if anyone says anything the go withdrawal 100$ from their moms credit card and steamroll you. Its literally fascism. My solution is could you create private servers or even servers which dont allow for gems to be used, i understand you need to make money in all but please for us poor players who actually want to have fun without paying 100$ a game. If never put in this much effort on aiding a game before but this is actually a big problem that needs to be looked into, it ruins the game entirely. Its just so annoying for us player sto have to deal with these types of people, and we cant do anything to stop it, so we look to you Devs to do something and in till then farewell.If you ever read this at least try to aid us. Thank you for your time. Check out my poll to aid with this post.

Screenshot_2018-04-05-19-33-30.pngScreenshot_2018-04-05-18-50-59.thumb.png.a3a98f2b4b215b97ac234c5b6a3b117d.pngScreenshot_2018-04-05-18-51-04.thumb.png.839f88dc43e217f54cb2ed55a2e5c92c.png

Edited by HeadHunter7407
cant see pictures lol

Okay. So...

1. Private Servers. What... why? I agree the matching is pretty shitty sometimes. But private servers won't solve anything, and really doesn't make any sense. 

2. Not sure how they where the ones using gems when they attacked you?! Unless you beat them before and and they came back with a full army...

3. All games like this have monetization. They aren't going to stop it. If you want to get rid of that go look for a more traditional RTS game that you have to pay a little for... you'll probably have more fun on one of those.

21 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

Okay. So...

1. Private Servers. What... why? I agree the matching is pretty shitty sometimes. But private servers won't solve anything, and really doesn't make any sense. 

2. Not sure how they where the ones using gems when they attacked you?! Unless you beat them before and and they came back with a full army...

3. All games like this have monetization. They aren't going to stop it. If you want to get rid of that go look for a more traditional RTS game that you have to pay a little for... you'll probably have more fun on one of those.

Private servers simplifying so a group of players can play with one another, specifically so you dont get a whole bunch of paying to win clans who stomp everyone and equal opportunity in winning and of course fun. I've had many scenarios in which a huge army of extremely advanced units appeared on my borders and steamrolled my average troops due to them advancing everything with gems and getting far ahead of me with gems. I understand that they need money and whats better then getting a bunch of 10 year olds to pay a whole lot to look good, but my point is not to stop it but to add something in to where players dont have to experience the paying to winning. Their probably making bank on all the sweaty nerds but my point is to add something so players can avoid all that and let them fight another, if anything that will generate more money cause the payers dont want to be defaced and will pay more to beat the other and vice visa you know? Thanks for you input.

10 minutes ago, HeadHunter7407 said:

Private servers simplifying so a group of players can play with one another, specifically so you dont get a whole bunch of paying to win clans who stomp everyone and equal opportunity in winning and of course fun. I've had many scenarios in which a huge army of extremely advanced units appeared on my borders and steamrolled my average troops due to them advancing everything with gems and getting far ahead of me with gems. I understand that they need money and whats better then getting a bunch of 10 year olds to pay a whole lot to look good, but my point is not to stop it but to add something in to where players dont have to experience the paying to winning. Their probably making bank on all the sweaty nerds but my point is to add something so players can avoid all that and let them fight another, if anything that will generate more money cause the payers dont want to be defaced and will pay more to beat the other and vice visa you know? Thanks for you input.

This whole post just seems like your mad that you got steamrolled by a league that was better than you

2 hours ago, HeadHunter7407 said:

First of all, it just makes you look bad when you keep saying "Ten year olds" who pay to win. Most ten year olds won't pay a cent on this game. Most ten year olds want to get the latest Mario game, not gems here. 

And did you think that maybe they are just working that well as a team? you realize you can't gem LC unit production, training, sure. But then again, I've seen entire leagues of twenty with upgraded artillery and spending little to no gems. Just because they are better than you doesn't mean they are spending.

17 hours ago, HeadHunter7407 said:

Who is going to pay for the private servers?

On 4/10/2018 at 12:49 AM, Andrea said:

this questions are just made to mock all players, of course paying and get officers give u advantage... they just trying to entrainment us and take out focus on real problems, because this game got many problems 

How so?

On 4/9/2018 at 2:27 PM, MkV said:

Who is going to pay for the private servers?

It would most likely come down to players renting servers for a small fee, or some type of system in that way.The game overtime would receive more money back.

On 4/8/2018 at 8:42 PM, Killa said:

This whole post just seems like your mad that you got steamrolled by a league that was better than you

Indeed, my teammates and i getting steam rolled over and over again is frustrating so it did inspire me to make this post. But shouldn't i be mad? Also by many leagues not just one.

On 4/8/2018 at 11:17 PM, Bloodmancer said:

First of all, it just makes you look bad when you keep saying "Ten year olds" who pay to win. Most ten year olds won't pay a cent on this game. Most ten year olds want to get the latest Mario game, not gems here. 

And did you think that maybe they are just working that well as a team? you realize you can't gem LC unit production, training, sure. But then again, I've seen entire leagues of twenty with upgraded artillery and spending little to no gems. Just because they are better than you doesn't mean they are spending.

Fair point, Ya i know calling them 10-year old is unprofessional in all, just needed to blow of steam you know? Well every time i see massive amounts of troops and big clans in game i usually look at the players and always find the badge that shows that they have bought gems and its usually rank three. So i put two and two together.  Sure they could be working as a good team,  but i was always as well and i got beat due to a unfair playing ground thats all. Thank you for your opinion for it gives me a better understanding of the community around this game.

Thank you all for posting helps me understand the games community in all.

44 minutes ago, HeadHunter7407 said:

How so?

It would most likely come down to players renting servers for a small fee, or some type of system in that way.The game overtime would receive more money back.

Indeed, my teammates and i getting steam rolled over and over again is frustrating so it did inspire me to make this post. But shouldn't i be mad? Also by many leagues not just one.

Fair point, Ya i know calling them 10-year old is unprofessional in all, just needed to blow of steam you know? Well every time i see massive amounts of troops and big clans in game i usually look at the players and always find the badge that shows that they have bought gems and its usually rank three. So i put two and two together.  Sure they could be working as a good team,  but i was always as well and i got beat due to a unfair playing ground thats all. Thank you for your opinion for it gives me a better understanding of the community around this game.

Thank you all for posting helps me understand the games community in all.

You do yourself a disservice by blaming your losses (or their wins) on gems alone. There are MANY reasons why people and or teams win, and gems is only a small part of it. If your getting steamrolled over and over....Maybe its you. My advice would be to examine yourselves first, figure out what you could do better/different and try that. 

• Like 1