World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2018 Improvements

TheNorth1

Ok.  So there are some improvements I've been thinking would really make he game even better.  

1). We need a diplomacy board. A board where current alliances, neutralities and enemies can be viewed.  There needs to be rules set, where a league cannot ally the enemy of their ally, a league cannot be neutral with the enemy of their ally, ext. 

I really don't like the idea that currently a league can play both sides of the fence. Most would agree. 

2). We need a way for players to vote on the updates they would like to see first.  Furthermore, a way for players to donate funds to the developers for a specific change.  I would spend $50.00 for the cause of the aforementioned. 

3). Would really like to see a Navy ONLY map.  I don't like the mixture, most just spam bombers at the end anyways. And once the center island is taken on isles, navy becomes mostly irrelevant.  

Let me know your thoughts.

TheNorth1 

I like these ideas, especially the navy only map. If all cities were in range of ships and only ships were allowed, this could shine a light on the navy, which is barely used in the main map. Also, for a new unit idea, maybe a PT boat could be added. This would be like the recon Jeep or scout plane and would have a long range of sight but little attack. 

• Like 1