World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The only way that Joycrafter will ever listen to us is if we hit them in the only place that they care about, the wallet!!!  I urge everyone of you to stop buying gold, diamonds, officers and the rest to make a statement to Joycrafter!  We want chat that works, units that don’t disappear and account that can access the game after an upgrade!  Make this pledge for the future of the game that you and I love!

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 5:01 PM, RainbowSprinkle said:

The only way that Joycrafter will ever listen to us is if we hit them in the only place that they care about, the wallet!!!  I urge everyone of you to stop buying gold, diamonds, officers and the rest to make a statement to Joycrafter!  We want chat that works, units that don’t disappear and account that can access the game after an upgrade!  Make this pledge for the future of the game that you and I love!

No.

On 4/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, RainbowSprinkle said:

No

• 4 months later...

I agree 100%...but it will not happen due to this simple fact,  those that pourmoney into the game to become good and recognized by all love that fact just being KNOWN..,remember a lot of the players skids or teens with richy  rich  parents and deep pockets, I'm with u but us two will not change a thing, moderators and creators r greedy and truly don't care about any suggestions coming from non paying players...good luck in ur endeavors, worldwarfare send me and application so I can apply to work for u

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

yeah the game is in ruins for any up and coming players. it was bad 2 years ago and now its worse IMO.

I can't invest money into the game because every time I try to play the game I get seal clubbed by powerful leagues. Who in their right mind would invest money into a game where your nothing but a seal, or you somehow join a large established league. 

For devs and mod not to be able to conceive this is a clear sign of MASSIVE IGNORANCE, which is weird to me because making money is their goal. They would easily double their money protecting new players until they reach an experience level capable of hanging with the large leagues.  I would gladly spend money if I felt like I was allowed to play and progress up to higher lvls.

Seal clubbing leagues.. These cats just piss on players because they have to but its not inspiring newer players to hang around and spend, and that should be a concern for devs but it never has been so the game is a mess of wallet warriors, large established league who accept no new players and or no players below a certain rank which means they are set up to seal club.

The 2 players above who said no. GUARENTEE they are just seal clubbers... they steam roll new players to win maps.. all it is a GIANT SEAL CLUB.

Edited by FunkenA