World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SUPPORT CHEAT

marshallG

anyone who knows me from the game knows how strict i am when it comes to following game rules, which should be the same for all players and leagues. league fluffycupcakes plays bronze tournament this season. yesterday i sent a request to developers to check why wonder which i have been attacking doesnt receive any damage from my army. game support fixed this issue promptly (thumbsup) and game account OFFICER DAVID from league GLIMMERS showed up on map and started attacking wonder with paratrooper. after a while, i personally killed remaining red cities on map, and 15 min after i erazed the last red city - BATTLEFIELD SUDDENLY CLOSED! i underline - as rules should be the same for everyone - OUR CINC DID NOT DECLARE VICTORY AND ENDED BF. cinc was not online at that moment. our goal was to have all 76 cities taken, as everyone else is doing. closing map ON YOUR OWN will have influence on bronze rankings, and that is not FAIR. i played game for nights, spending my time, amethysts and afterall putting great effort to compete with the best, but this act of game support is insult for my league and myself.

i want to hear answer - who and why closed our bronze tournement battlefield last night?

On 3/28/2018 at 4:19 AM, marshallG said:

anyone who knows me from the game knows how strict i am when it comes to following game rules, which should be the same for all players and leagues. league fluffycupcakes plays bronze tournament this season. yesterday i sent a request to developers to check why wonder which i have been attacking doesnt receive any damage from my army. game support fixed this issue promptly (thumbsup) and game account OFFICER DAVID from league GLIMMERS showed up on map and started attacking wonder with paratrooper. after a while, i personally killed remaining red cities on map, and 15 min after i erazed the last red city - BATTLEFIELD SUDDENLY CLOSED! i underline - as rules should be the same for everyone - OUR CINC DID NOT DECLARE VICTORY AND ENDED BF. cinc was not online at that moment. our goal was to have all 76 cities taken, as everyone else is doing. closing map ON YOUR OWN will have influence on bronze rankings, and that is not FAIR. i played game for nights, spending my time, amethysts and afterall putting great effort to compete with the best, but this act of game support is insult for my league and myself.

i want to hear answer - who and why closed our bronze tournement battlefield last night?

You said it yourself. If all enemies have been defeated, the map will close. There is no point in leaving a map open if it’s just you and your team in it. Once all enemy players are defeated, the map closes because u won the map. Declaring victory only works when the enemy players have admitted defeat and are willing to crown you winner. If there are no enemies left the the game ends.

• 2 weeks later...

waffles, if you dont have an answer to my question, then pardon me asking - who asked you anything? rules of tournament - only leader can declare victory. how do you think everybody else has 76 cities per battlefield? i underline, everybody else.

Edited by marshallG

On 4/10/2018 at 1:41 AM, marshallG said:

waffles, if you dont have an answer to my question, then pardon me asking - who asked you anything? rules of tournament - only leader can declare victory. how do you think everybody else has 76 cities per battlefield? i underline, everybody else.

I literally answered your question tho....

if there are no longer any enemy players in the map... the map will end. Nobody closes it necessarily....

• Like 1