World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do i get more vehicle slots?

chefknife

i have a lovely little empire going with a city level of 10, and am at a level 15, yet i only am able to produce 26 troop slots. my question is how do i get more? Also my harbor is un able to produce the naval yard when selected, the open blue spots, as well as my resource zone is unable to build an oil field. what am i doing wrong? thanks

i have a lovely little empire going with a city level of 10, and am at a level 15, yet i only am able to produce 26 troop slots. my question is how do i get more? Also my harbor is un able to produce the naval yard when selected, the open blue spots, as well as my resource zone is unable to build an oil field. what am i doing wrong? thanks

Hey man. You need to upgrade your battle level to increase the maximum.That means you should complete more Battlefield Missions, defeat more random troops and destroy more buildings. As to the second question, can you select these buildings and check their owners? Please send me screenshots to show their owners if issue still exists. :)

For the second question, your claimed zones may be too far. Like Peter said, you may want to check the owner tab of the zone (Select Zone > Tap Owner).

If there is no city listed in the Harbor Zone, that means it is out of range and you cannot upgrade/build until you capture a nearby city. If a city is shown in the Owner tab, then select it and you should be able to start building/upgrading. If the problem still persists, then it is a bug.

As for your resource zone unable to make an oil field, the first thing is to make sure your zone can produce oil. This can be indicated by looking at the zone on the map. Several icons will be displayed, Iron, Rubber, and Oil. If it does not display an oil icon, then you cannot build an oil field to produce oil. Some Resource Zones can produce Iron and Rubber, and Iron and Oil. There are few that can produce all three, Iron, Rubber, and Oil.

Hope this helps a bit, if not, just follow Peter's instructions.

• Upvote 1

For the second question, your claimed zones may be too far. Like Peter said, you may want to check the owner tab of the zone (Select Zone > Tap Owner).

If there is no city listed in the Harbor Zone, that means it is out of range and you cannot upgrade/build until you capture a nearby city. If a city is shown in the Owner tab, then select it and you should be able to start building/upgrading. If the problem still persists, then it is a bug.

As for your resource zone unable to make an oil field, the first thing is to make sure your zone can produce oil. This can be indicated by looking at the zone on the map. Several icons will be displayed, Iron, Rubber, and Oil. If it does not display an oil icon, then you cannot build an oil field to produce oil. Some Resource Zones can produce Iron and Rubber, and Iron and Oil. There are few that can produce all three, Iron, Rubber, and Oil.

Hope this helps a bit, if not, just follow Peter's instructions.

Sir, thank you~