World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why all the freezing?

Skullkrusher

Just wondering why the game freezes all the time. I absolutely love the game, when it’s not freezing. What causes this and why isn’t it fixed. I’m asking because I do spend money on this game. I put a little in to show my appreciation and because I love it. But it seems that if I spend some coin here, it freezes and I lose what ever troops I might have spent money on. 

So, getting 2000 gems when it freezes for a long time isn’t much. My question is, if I am paying you money to play, and you obviously didn’t make this game for free, why isn’t the freezing issue fixed? Why isn’t that priority one?

I’ll keep playing because I have awesome friends here and it’s obviously fun, but I would really like this explained. I am not sure if this is posted some where, but if I’m a paying playing customer, I want to know.

Will they actually answer it? From reading all the posts, they don’t answer or if so, not often. Just wondering why such a great game idea has so many problems. Since I spend about $150-200 here a month (yes, I am bored) I could get 3-4 Xbox games. But this is more my style. I’m not planning on spending much anymore. Being that I gem’d up’d and built a bunch of units that are going to crash and I have nothing to show for it. Maybe I might get compensated, but it won’t be near the amount I spent. And then there is the time factor. Just saying.

The last time I did “contact us” several months ago, they replied several days later with a “we need more detail” the game was down for two days. I think it’s poor customer service, being that most of us do provide money. It’s almost impossible to play without spending money on some item. 

Ill try contact us again, doubtful I’ll get a reply anytime soon. 

• Like 1