World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[Battlefield UI Overhauled]

Peter

I don't believe this is off topic. Why not fix the glitches and bugs before changing the things that do work? There is no reason to change the UI at this time unless it will correct the other problems. There are several issues that still haven't been addressed. Bombers flying off on their on, transports getting stuck among several other. Let's focus on the problems before creating new ones. 

NoQ

• Upvote 2

Peter,

The medal achievement are not being counted after each battlefield. After eight fields I'm still showing zero for heavy tanks, cruiser, fighters killed, oil and rubber collected. If this is what was being referred to above. It hasn't counted any since the game began. 

NoQ

I'll forward this to our tech crew . Thanks for reporting this.:)

NoQ is right... I just liked his comment. First time over ever done that lol. 

Lol. I'm jealous now.

I don't believe this is off topic. Why not fix the glitches and bugs before changing the things that do work? There is no reason to change the UI at this time unless it will correct the other problems. There are several issues that still haven't been addressed. Bombers flying off on their on, transports getting stuck among several other. Let's focus on the problems before creating new ones. 

NoQ

Hi NoQ, thanks a lot for your honest advice. I'll forward your voice to our tech crew and developers. We'll pay more attention to these issues.

Well I think you guys are going off topic about this, and it seems like it should be in the Help section.

Back to the thread, if the new UI is uncomfortable for some players, will the old UI be available? Maybe somewhere in the options, it can be reverted there? 

Sorry sir, the old UI will not be available then. Thanks for your advice.

• Peter unpinned this topic

Mr. Peter, I think he's talking about the achievements, like where you get diamonds and trophies for completing certain tasks. Mine is glitching too, it's not counting the oil and rubber I collected, or my kills. His problem is when he uses the tactics it's not counting towards an associated achievement. 

Our tech crew find that the oil and rubber achievement does have glitch. We'll fix it asap.:)

Peter,

The medal achievement are not being counted after each battlefield. After eight fields I'm still showing zero for heavy tanks, cruiser, fighters killed, oil and rubber collected. If this is what was being referred to above. It hasn't counted any since the game began. 

NoQ

Our tech crew find that the oil and rubber collection achievement does have glitch. We'll fix it asap.:)

• Upvote 1

I can't access the game because of maintenance... And now I'm bored on the way to work. Peter I think you all should give us A LOT of diamonds for the inconvenience. Also some of my air troops were outside of city (in a league base) where there is limited supplies. Hopefully you won't let them starve to death :( and finally... What's up with the rankings system? I've been around top 3 in every single battlefield I ever played in. My League, GODz, has also finished top 3 always... With several number 1 finishes. Right now I'm rank 1 and my league is rank 1 also in current battlefield (which is usually how it goes for me)... But when I look in overall rankings I'm only number 14? I think it must give too much bonus for new players. Some people in front of me, I played against them before and dominated them in rankings and destroyed their armies and cities with ease yet they are ranked higher? Rankings aren't everything so it's not a big deal. But I would like to understand better how it works 

Yea the ranking system seems to be a bit quirky. I played two games when I was leader of Gestapo and we placed rank 17 overall somehow. I think it has something to do with the same thing that's messing up the achievements.

To clarify I mean points, kills etc are being counted for some and some not.

I can't access the game because of maintenance... And now I'm bored on the way to work. Peter I think you all should give us A LOT of diamonds for the inconvenience. Also some of my air troops were outside of city (in a league base) where there is limited supplies. Hopefully you won't let them starve to death :( and finally... What's up with the rankings system? I've been around top 3 in every single battlefield I ever played in. My League, GODz, has also finished top 3 always... With several number 1 finishes. Right now I'm rank 1 and my league is rank 1 also in current battlefield (which is usually how it goes for me)... But when I look in overall rankings I'm only number 14? I think it must give too much bonus for new players. Some people in front of me, I played against them before and dominated them in rankings and destroyed their armies and cities with ease yet they are ranked higher? Rankings aren't everything so it's not a big deal. But I would like to understand better how it works 

Hey KingCB, sincerely sorry for this long maintenance. How I wish I could get into the app and feed your air troops. Now I'll contact our relative staff to figure out how the ranking system works. Thanks so much for your patience.

• Upvote 1