World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WorldWarfare bullying problem.

Dominicruffino

People of worldwarfare community this is very important for this games future. We all know there is a few people out there that do this but it’s time to stop online bullying because what l have seen this past week is vary  disgusting and I shall not stop until this is no longer part of the game there are new players coming into this game that are leaving a day after because of harassment we must support the new players to help this community grow because we lost so many people even my own friend left because of harassment and online bullying I want to show that if we all come together and go agents the bullying we can make our community 100% more positive where that maybe the GM’s will support us along with it I tried getting post in the game how to every single player watch what they say if someone says something to you that’s wrong report to the contact us on our Belfield menu  tell the GM’s what happen and do not say anything back to the player.    Thank you support this to help our community by feellex devil and Bizelsnaff 

• Like 1