World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Units disappearing

Solus

Usually we in the Gestapo don't worry about people disappearing without a trace but it seems that units, usually 2-3 at a time will fail to appear and can't be selected unless in the grouping tabs. If selected in the grouping tab they will be able to "move" or "enter but will not show up on screen. This usually lasts for 5 minutes but logging out and then back in again fails to fix the problem. 

I also demand compensation in the form of 1,000,000 diamonds. Thank you.

Usually we in the Gestapo don't worry about people disappearing without a trace but it seems that units, usually 2-3 at a time will fail to appear and can't be selected unless in the grouping tabs. If selected in the grouping tab they will be able to "move" or "enter but will not show up on screen. This usually lasts for 5 minutes but logging out and then back in again fails to fix the problem. 

I also demand compensation in the form of 1,000,000 diamonds. Thank you.

My Fuehrer, you are really hilarious. Lol,this might be a glitch and forwarded to tech support already. I don't suggest you kill your loyal servant Peter because of several soldiers missing and cannot afford the compensation.

Nein nein nein! Schmutzig jüden! Just kidding lol. Too far? 

Lol Anyways, thanks! I know you and the tech crew will handle it and the other minor glitches in the next update just like the last one. Keep up the great work! 

Also, I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of going to my old mobile games like Invasion and Game of War an plenty others to try to get people to come here. Just really like this game and want it to grow.

• Upvote 1

Nein nein nein! Schmutzig jüden! Just kidding lol. Too far? 

Lol Anyways, thanks! I know you and the tech crew will handle it and the other minor glitches in the next update just like the last one. Keep up the great work! 

Also, I hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of going to my old mobile games like Invasion and Game of War an plenty others to try to get people to come here. Just really like this game and want it to grow.

My Fuehrer, thank you so much. FYI, more features will be added in future, like more than 15 weapons, officer system (like Rommel), tech tree, more buildings which you can build on your own or even build roads to make troop faster, etc. There will be a major change in UI in next patch coming in about 4 days. The game is young and new, we need great players like you to make it better, more info will be released on Forum. 

Edited by Peter