Unable to log in

Gavlar77

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im annoyed nw, i emailed them 3 days ago and not even had a response yet. Tourney starts tomorrow and because of another problem with the game and its another tournament im going to miss with my league, cant log in so i dnt know if theres gunna be any updates or maintenance to fix it or anything, pissing me off is an understatement 

Mate don't want speak to early but now was connected with phone network without any problems. All works good. Looks like my account ger fixed. But will wait till tomorrow and see what's happening. And try connect already few times. Will do again few more times today and let you knows if I get stuck again. Hopefully your account will by fixed as well soon. 

Text you later on. 

Hi cudamit, ive updated my internet setting from my network, changed the sim card, removed apps ive installed immediately prior to the problem (incase theyre the cause) ive rebooted my phone to factory settings, reinstalled this game twice, all the usual BS process of elimination lol. Network have done every test they have and the fact i ploughed through 5 episodes of viking using my mobile data just yestersay and had no buffering says my internet connection is pretty dam solid lol, thanks for the advice but i have literally tried everything i can from my end and my HTC with 3gb ram and an octa core processor is definately no slouch in the power department lol.

I try few time delete and install game. Reset my IPhone 7s plus settings did all what I just can imagine from ny side. Call my network provider they check my mobile internet. I have unlimited internet access. All my apps works excellent. Watching video on YouTube. Everything works as usual except this game.... so I think is definitely not ours phones or network providers mistakes... hope they fix till Monday....

Yesterday all day almost was normal connection with Mobilus network for me.get stuck only 2 time. So evening start new BF just look what’s happening. For first hour was all good and after totally stuck can’t even login to main screen. Today same things. Can login only with wifi... only what can say now after 6 days with this problem only a loot bad words....