Gavlar77

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its seems to be working again.

i changed my mobile connection settings from lte/3g/2g to 3g only.

may be its the reason....i will see in the next minutes

6 minutes ago, Klobbi said:

(Edit* It does not work, only from time to time....)

changed connection settings from lte/3g/2g to 3g only.

but after i looked into my league in lobby, connection timed out again.

I'm in a regular battlefield have noted its ok when connected to wifi its an issue with roaming and changing to 3g/2g does not help.

5 hours ago, Victoria said:

Hello, which battlefield are you on? Did other players have the same problem on this battlefield? We will feedback to the developers to check it.

Ive had the same issue for the last 2 days, started with a glitch with transports nt carrying my troops and now it keeps timeing out before i can even get to the lobby, i like the rate of updates and new units comeing out but i think they should fix the bugs and that first before releasing new troops. Im halfway through tryna start a new league and ive been trying to arrange a match for 2 days nw, getting tired of it now tbh 

Ive spoke to my network and done speed tests on my internet, my mobile is working at 18mb/s DL. UL is at 9mb/s and ping is at a great 43. My broadband is 43mb/s,17mb/s and 42, ive had updated internet settings applied absolutely everything so i know its isnt the network but im not sure y onli a few people r having this issue. Ive uninstalled/reinstalled, tried everything so i know its not my phone or network that i do know lol

Congratulations welcome to same things glub? Mate have same thing like you with my phone and reinstalled game many times.  Now 3 days can't play. ADMIN HOPE YOU SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE STARTING GET SAME PROBLEM. 

I try speak with with admin for 3 days best things what they offer just try use another device or network... maybe all guys which have same problems need ask send to us iPhone 10 or something similar. Bequest my IPhone 7s plus to slow ??? ADMIN DO SOMETHING!!! 

If admin say the iphone x can run it then mine definately should as mine has an octa core processor over a hexa core, 4gb ram over 3 gb and my network as stated isnt the problem lol. Its a bug and they need to fix it. Lobby data timeout and unable to  read map text is nothing to do with the device its the server failing to send the data, 4g internet and 2 fibre broadband routers with sky and virgin and still the same issues. Its nt devices as the iphone 5 & 6 can still run the game with the dualcore and quadcore respectively and it started after the last update, they need to fix bugs instead of releasing new units that are bugging the game up 

Yes mate. In my leagu me and plus 3 more people living in uk and have same problems.... they have to do some soon as possible. I'm already get level to delete this game after 3 days conversation works administration and best offer I got just try another device or netoli provider:D all my apps in phone works excellent except this game. So definitely is not problem with our phones, tablets or networks. It's very big problem inside the game... I restarted my phone reset settings did everything what was just imagine... 

sitting at my work again with mobile, no connection after a while. yesterday it started working again in the afternoon.its definately something you have to investigate, joycraft.

I am playing this game since oktober 2016, if its keeps failing like this, i think the time has come to go on.