World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Monument

Delta

Each league may convert one of their level 5 League cities to a monument. This gives you aceess to a level 6 League city munitions factory, which adds the ability to produce rocket trucks. Additionally, a monument may be leveled to 20, which adds a considerable amount of League score.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

What is and where do I find info on a monument?

• Upvote 1

I would like to know if there is a place where all of the stats for troops and buildings are located also the little tips that flash on the screen when the game is loading up is their location where I can find these as well because I'm not a fast reader and a flash pass the screen too fast for me too get all of them

4 hours ago, RichMoneyGP said:

I would like to know if there is a place where all of the stats for troops and buildings are located also the little tips that flash on the screen when the game is loading up is their location where I can find these as well because I'm not a fast reader and a flash pass the screen too fast for me too get all of them

You can look at the research window. Tips you can find in forums, not necessarily the ones on the loading screen but if you need help, just ask us like you did with the monument!

6 hours ago, Florian said:

You can look at the research window. Tips you can find in forums, not necessarily the ones on the loading screen but if you need help, just ask us like you did with the monument!

My bad I wasn't specific I meant to say outside of the game also I just had an idea I wonder if the devs can create a app that is playable in your web browser similar to Forge of Empires so that way you can play from your computer and from your phone I believe it would attract more gamers considering there are still a considerable amount that play on desktop

11 hours ago, RichMoneyGP said:

While in a battlefield, you can select a troop and press the info button above their health bar to view all the specifics of a units stats. (It looks like a lower case I in a circle). You can also view some of this info in the research area, however, the research area will not show Battlefield tech bonuses, speed, and bonuses they may have from buffs, as well as general bonuses...

• Upvote 1

Yes I understand that there are ways to check to see the stats of the units in the game I want to know if there is a location outside of the game to access these stats if there isn't then I might start a form specifically to spell out all of the stats of the units so that way it will be easier to show a comparison between two different units and how to combat against each of them to my team members

• 1 month later...

No unfortuantely there are no outside sources where all the information is gathered like a Wiki site.

Its a shame as this game has a very steep learning curve and it would greatly benefit the community if such a site existed. It would help new members the most and help with their retention.