World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Missing bombers

William844

I destroyed a neighboring capital and sent some bombers to maintain a coverage of my troops that were stationed there waiting to capture the city. I got back on three hours later, my troops were still there but all of my bombers were gone. Never said they were attacked, ran out of fuel, food, or ammo, just gone and my troop count had gone back down. Before I logged off I had checked their flight was complete and they were flying their circles over the city but when I got back on my overhead support was gone. Several of the bombers had the four hour fuel flight time but several had 16 hours or longer....(as they were upgraded). I'm just curious where my AWOL troops glitches to....?

I destroyed a neighboring capital and sent some bombers to maintain a coverage of my troops that were stationed there waiting to capture the city. I got back on three hours later, my troops were still there but all of my bombers were gone. Never said they were attacked, ran out of fuel, food, or ammo, just gone and my troop count had gone back down. Before I logged off I had checked their flight was complete and they were flying their circles over the city but when I got back on my overhead support was gone. Several of the bombers had the four hour fuel flight time but several had 16 hours or longer....(as they were upgraded). I'm just curious where my AWOL troops glitches to....?

Sir, did you check your log? 

It simply could have meant that your bombers have perished. Bombers have about 3 Hours of Food and 4 Hours of Fuel. If you left your bombers out, as you said for 3 hours later and your troop count went down, its easy to say that your troops died. If it glitched, into being alive but invisible, then your troop count should still stand, restarting the app should resolve this. Regardless if it is upgraded, the unit will consume even more of it's supplies resulting in the same durability/flight time. 

About getting the message/notification about what may have happened to your troops, I do not always get them either, usually it only sends a single notification. For example, I may have 10 Bombers out, but it will show only 1 message saying my bomber has ran out of food.

Edited by Tadayomi
Add-on
  • Upvote 1

It simply could have meant that your bombers have perished. Bombers have about 3 Hours of Food and 4 Hours of Fuel. If you left your bombers out, as you said for 3 hours later and your troop count went down, its easy to say that your troops died. If it glitched, into being alive but invisible, then your troop count should still stand, restarting the app should resolve this. Regardless if it is upgraded, the unit will consume even more of it's supplies resulting in the same durability/flight time. 

About getting the message/notification about what may have happened to your troops, I do not always get them either, usually it only sends a single notification. For example, I may have 10 Bombers out, but it will show only 1 message saying my bomber has ran out of food.

Sir, thank for being a lifesaver!