World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Major Glitch ALL DAY

DTSRS

Guys we need someone to respond to us, it’s been a long day trying to contact developers and no contact back.  We are stuck, cannot attack, cannot drop troops, etc....  over 12 hours.  This is the worst glitch I’ve seen.  Please respond and assure us that you are working the issue and will repay us with much more than the 1,000 gems.  DT

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DTSRS said:

Guys we need someone to respond to us, it’s been a long day trying to contact developers and no contact back.  We are stuck, cannot attack, cannot drop troops, etc....  over 12 hours.  This is the worst glitch I’ve seen.  Please respond and assure us that you are working the issue and will repay us with much more than the 1,000 gems.  DT

You should use "contact us" and include your battlefield number.

Over 30 hours now, game down....   they are saying our field is dead.  This is not just our field from the sound of it.  I cannot believe a Company would have not had tech support for the last 30 hours.  We spend good money in this game.   

1 hour ago, MkV said:

You should use "contact us" and include your battlefield number.

We gave all details of field I.D. Etc....  on Contact us.   

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DTSRS said:

Over 30 hours now, game down....   they are saying our field is dead.  This is not just our field from the sound of it.  I cannot believe a Company would have not had tech support for the last 30 hours.  We spend good money in this game.   

We gave all details of field I.D. Etc....  on Contact us.   

Agree, its not good

• Upvote 1

• Hitgirl pinned this topic
  • Avery unpinned this topic