World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sadly, it is 10 months later and we are still challenged with lag, no working chat, inability to get into the glme, circle of death, immense slow response and still no better server response. 

What is currently being done? When will we see improvement? When will we have a stable game that can handle the demand? 

The game boasts and encourages teamwork, but when teammates get together it makes the slow response or no response that much worse. 

• 8 months later...
On 12/31/2017 at 8:42 PM, Jdzoso said:

Stop making troops, new maps and changing the game when you can’t even make the game run right for 1 field. I remember when the biggest issue was chat, now it seems to be the only thing working. Developers need to stop trying to find ways for people to spend money and make this game work right. No more updates except making what is there work!

On 1/4/2018 at 8:49 AM, Victoria said:

Hello everyone, I looked at each word of you. I'm glad to see that, and it proves that everyone has been paying attention to our game and hoping it's getting better and better. I know how you feel, and I understand how you feel. I want to say: all the ongoing issues are being dealt with at this moment, but some of them are really difficult to fix, so we might need more time, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We have been working hard for game in our respective positions. Your accusations and suggestions are fully accepted. I will give feedback to the developers.  I hope you will understand. Sorry again.

One and half year later and the game is still full of old bugs. Can’t you keep your promises?

• Avery unpinned this topic