World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!! STOP BEING BLIND AND STUPID! EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW BROKEN THE GAME IS! HOW BLIND ARE YOU GUYS!?!?! THE GAME WONT LET TROOPS MOVE OR SHOOT OR LET YOU CONTROL THEM IN BATTLE 90% OF THE TIME AND YOU GUYS JUST OVERLOOK THIS EVERYDAY! 

On top of that you pick who you do and don't give good customer service to which is not right at all. You guys are ruining something great you have. If you would just listen to the community you guys would increase revenues substantially. It's not rocket science, if you want... Just give me control and I'll fix the game, because I can't do worse than you guys. FIX THE DAMN GAME SO OLD PLAYERS COME BACK AND THOSE ABOUT TO LEAVE WONT!!!! 

Good rule of thumb, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!

• Upvote 4

I like blunt and to the point very much but I’m sure others will see this as an attack on the developers. It should be an eye opener. I’m tired of getting canned reply’s from support over important issues, I’m guessing others are as well.  It’s very hard to want to play when you can’t get in the game, can’t control your troops if you do get in, or you get in and only get the spinning loading wheel. And the lag is AWFUL ! I don’t really see the point in playing like this.  The devs really should be trying to track down theses issues and get them under repair. I hope someone is listening. 

• Upvote 2

Stop making troops, new maps and changing the game when you can’t even make the game run right for 1 field. I remember when the biggest issue was chat, now it seems to be the only thing working. Developers need to stop trying to find ways for people to spend money and make this game work right. No more updates except making what is there work!

• Upvote 2

I agree. Stop asking us what we want in the game, stop putting time and money into adding new features.

I've been around since the beginning and this game has come a long way. It's a lot better than it used to be, but it's still not at optimum level. There are a lot of bugs, glitches and general issues that you guys need to focus on fixing. I understand that you are trying to make the game more interesting, but please, we can't enjoy the game when we can't play it properly.

Literally, these dumb little issues could all be fixed fast if you focus on them for a little while. I understand that everything won't be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In a perfect world, it would be great if warfare were just like the current state of the game: stagnant, lifeless, dull... in other words, peaceful. But when the game is called “World Warfare” and there is no fighting or movement since troops do not respond to commands, you got a crappy game, far from perfect. Fix it. I’m not trying to play “SimCity.”

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Codymo7 said:

We will probably need the biggest spenders to start ranting before anything is actually done. They will get compensated too while us "little spenders" get 2k amethyst because that's fair. 

Any big spenders having issues? Something will get done if you guys whine

Well, here I am... I'm not the biggest spender but I'm definitely more than the average spender.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

Well, here I am... I'm not the biggest spender but I'm definitely more than the average spender.

I considered myself the same way, Veronica didn't even want to help me in even close to a reasonable way, and I've spent a good amount of $$$$ here as of late

• Upvote 1

I can understand why everyone is getting mad over the servers keeping you from moving troops or even playing the game but you guys gotta understand is that they are trying the best they can . When this game was first made it was not made by the best of the best who could program a game in near seconds . It was made by simple people like me and you who had a dream . A dream that we all over look all the time . A dream to give players a game where we can untie together and play a game in real life . And the fact that they even made this game free always makes me surprised. Most developers would charge you for a game where there is no to little animation yet it cost more then my 10 dollar stuff toy (( shush don't judge )) . What I am saying here is that we should not yell at the developers . We should encourage them not to give up on the dream that they made just for us . So let's just bear with the lag and couple of down servers and let them try there best to fix this problem we are having . Also please stop saying " fix the dam game " of stuff like that man. They are trying to make this game newer with each update but sometimes there are problems that will occur since they just human who makes mistakes . So let's encourage them to try better with sentences like " hey you got this guys . We know you can fix this " .

PS: if the servers are ever down on a important holiday like Christmas or happy new ear then of course it will take longer due to them having a life just like us and they want to spend it with there family and then help us . I know that some of ya pay to play this game but it's wrong to keep someone from seeing his family so they can keep a sever running for people who yell at him for not fixing servers immediately. So happy New Years guys and I hope that we as a community can grow and help these developers to make this game popular like discord (( or at least candy crush )) 

1 hour ago, Blackstar1 said:

I can understand why everyone is getting mad over the servers keeping you from moving troops or even playing the game but you guys gotta understand is that they are trying the best they can . When this game was first made it was not made by the best of the best who could program a game in near seconds . It was made by simple people like me and you who had a dream . A dream that we all over look all the time . A dream to give players a game where we can untie together and play a game in real life . And the fact that they even made this game free always makes me surprised. Most developers would charge you for a game where there is no to little animation yet it cost more then my 10 dollar stuff toy (( shush don't judge )) . What I am saying here is that we should not yell at the developers . We should encourage them not to give up on the dream that they made just for us . So let's just bear with the lag and couple of down servers and let them try there best to fix this problem we are having . Also please stop saying " fix the dam game " of stuff like that man. They are trying to make this game newer with each update but sometimes there are problems that will occur since they just human who makes mistakes . So let's encourage them to try better with sentences like " hey you got this guys . We know you can fix this " .

PS: if the servers are ever down on a important holiday like Christmas or happy new ear then of course it will take longer due to them having a life just like us and they want to spend it with there family and then help us . I know that some of ya pay to play this game but it's wrong to keep someone from seeing his family so they can keep a sever running for people who yell at him for not fixing servers immediately. So happy New Years guys and I hope that we as a community can grow and help these developers to make this game popular like discord (( or at least candy crush )) 

Dude, I've been playing serious for 6 months... The game is a few years old... At this point in the game's life, the issues we are dealing with shouldn't be happening still, while they continue to release new content. A pat on the back and handing someone a chocolate milk should've ended a year and a half ago. With the income they get, they should've hired pro programmers so don't post this "be nice they are trying" crap. The game didn't lag or have these issues a few months ago. They keep overlooking these issues while they release imperial assault, add new officers, add new troops. 

Fixing the lag and making sure the servers are running properly should always be #1 on the list for improvements. 

You don't get participation medals in the real world. You earn your medals, this means you don't get paid unless you earn it. So, of course we are going to say "fix the damn game". When we pay them to keep it running in prestine condition, we expect that.

Edited by Codymo7
Spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you count the beta days, the game is technically 3 years old.

Well how are we gonna get things done, Blackstar? I see everyone whining about issues but no one is getting together to give suggestions and fix them. People need to stop whining and talk to the developers about the issues, so the developers will know that we want this fixed now, not new content.

• Like 3

Exactly, new content and new bombers are not going to fix anything, matter of fact, slow the game down with even more lag.  Today’s all day issue is the worst I’ve experienced.  Been here a couple years.  Please fix this ASAP.  Put the new stuff on hold until you can manage what we spend money on.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DTSRS said:

Still NO contact from GM or developers.    This is not right.  

As far as I know max is the only one working. Our field had to sit idol for basically for 13 hours yesterday. Some people could move, most couldn't. Was terrible. But, like you said, new bombers are coming, and obviously that's what we need. Make sure everyone you know reacts. Kind of hard to ignore these kinds of reactions

• Like 1

Still NO contact from GM or developers.    This is not right.  

In the end it’s a business, you have to have happy customers to be successful.   We are not happy.  Our entire field is broken.   Now over 15 hours.   No contact, no one reaching out to ensure us that this major issue will be dealt with immediately, no one.   I am not happy about this at all.

• Like 1

Best suggestion I have to joykiller is to give us a troop limited map.  Can use the current global map and not allow Lc troops or any air troops.    All ground pounding.   The lag stems from Lc troops.    We just had a battle with 100s of tanks. Tigers light at tank destroyers and no lag.  Popped 10 m40 and poof lag.   I’m not a programmer so I don’t know how to fix the issie but streamlining and cleaning code would be a good start. Also something better than Xbox 360 for servers.    

• Upvote 2

• Hitgirl pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Avery unpinned this topic