World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ground restricted map

Slefishfran

SO ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A GROUND ONLY MAP WITH NO AIR AND WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. THE NEW UPDATE WITH THE BOMBERS WILL BE QUITE ANNOYING IN THE SENSE THAT WE HAVE TO MANY PLANES THAT DOMINATE LATE GAME AND QUITE FRANKLY IT GETS VERY BORING. WE NEED A MAP WHERE ACTUAL TACTICS WITH TANKS AND INFANTRY CAN BE DONE AND ASWELL AS MAKING TANK GENERAL MORE VIABLE THEREFORE MORE PEOPLE WOULD BUY THEM. I REALLY DO BELIEVE A GROUND ONLY MAP WOULD BRING LIFE BACK TO THIS GAME DRASTICALLY. ITS KINDA SAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE WASTING THIS GAMES HUGE POTENTIAL BECAUSE OF HOW UNIQUE THIS GAME IS LIKE. NO OTHER GAME IN THE APP STORE IS LIKE THIS, I REALLY HOPE THAT THE DEVS WOULD LISTEN TO US WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING MAPS AND WHAT UNITS TO RESTRICT. 

• Upvote 3

• Hitgirl pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/24/2017 at 11:08 AM, Blackstar1 said:

That actually sounds like a great idea . Only problem is that artilatry would be the best thing to use ( also the aa unit ) so you would probably be angry at seeing thousands of arts . But other then that the map does sound cool .

I think a blitzed light tank could easily penetrate the art line and make it interesting.  I love the idea of a ground limited map.

• Avery unpinned this topic