World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Commanders, 

My league has been discussing the idea of having Beginner Leagues in the game that support new players and those with a basic understanding of the way things work but possibly lack to knowledge of how important it is to contribute to their league even if its in some small way. In turn this promotes activity and also gives the new player a hunger to be active before, during and after the battlefield. 

With the help of JoyCrafter and also the bigger more established leagues we are hopeful that we can have a handful of new leagues become the starting point for those who have just left cadets but are still not ready for the big leagues. This would limit the amount of members taking up precious space in these A1 leagues and such leagues could work in syndicate with the Beginners Leagues to poach players who have proved their metal in the league and also on the battlefield.

Both myself, my league and JoyCrafter would appreciate any help and input in establishing this as a key role in the games future.

Thanks for listening

BrotherGrimm - DeathSquadElite

2 hours ago, Mickus said:

Hello Commanders, 

My league has been discussing the idea of having Beginner Leagues in the game that support new players and those with a basic understanding of the way things work but possibly lack to knowledge of how important it is to contribute to their league even if its in some small way. In turn this promotes activity and also gives the new player a hunger to be active before, during and after the battlefield. 

With the help of JoyCrafter and also the bigger more established leagues we are hopeful that we can have a handful of new leagues become the starting point for those who have just left cadets but are still not ready for the big leagues. This would limit the amount of members taking up precious space in these A1 leagues and such leagues could work in syndicate with the Beginners Leagues to poach players who have proved their metal in the league and also on the battlefield.

Both myself, my league and JoyCrafter would appreciate any help and input in establishing this as a key role in the games future.

Thanks for listening

BrotherGrimm - DeathSquadElite

I love the idea, WeFew establised a training league a while back that was open to anyone. The idea was that new players would join, we would teach them the basics of the game, and then they would move on to more established leagues. We even had a basic training curriculum that we would cover with them. Unfortunately it wasn’t a success. Perhaps, your idea will be. 

4 hours ago, Mickus said:

Would WeFew have any experienced players that would enjoy helping others and becoming a mentor? I know a few leagues with members that have been there and seen it and might be looking to slow down their playing style. Let me know what you think thanks

Possibly. Let talk privately. 

We are steadily getting new players and also taking them into the field with Two Officers from different time zones. All that is needed is a few more Mentors that would like to spend some time showing others the tips and tricks that they have learnt from being in large leagues.

Feel free to show your interest here or add me in game. I also have a LineApp ID - nexusrw where I can also be contacted privately