• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Mode: Blitzkrieg!

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

Commanders!

We are very excited to announce our new mode: Blitzkrieg

This map is based on Global War, Units move x5 faster, Resource production x2.

This mode will be available December 17th!

Gather your best troops and test your skills in the new mode.

• Guest pinned and featured this topic
20 minutes ago, 69thGeneral said:

What about building and upgrading speed?

I would assume it’s more about the pvp portion of the game and faster rss to train more troops. Therefore, the building and upgrading would remain the same. Also, I personally think this map is directed towards the player that think the game moves too slowly, and the sped up troops and faster resources collection will wane their boredom. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good start but I still think a shorter map 4-5 days option would be a Big improvement as a lot of players just do not have the time for 8-10 days to play, plus sometimes very boring the last few days . A shorter map with fewer players & speed up of the map as per troops resources building times would more enjoyable for players & may help  get a number of players that have quit to return to the game.

• Upvote 2

Wow, why don’t you fix the game lag, before adding more things to probably cause more lag. It’s got to the point that a lot of times by the time the screen freezing lag is gone so are your troops that you couldn’t move to even fight. So fix the issues first then add to it. It keeps up your won’t have peeps paying for gems to keep paying your salaries.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, BlitzKillen said:

Wow, why don’t you fix the game lag, before adding more things to probably cause more lag. It’s got to the point that a lot of times by the time the screen freezing lag is gone so are your troops that you couldn’t move to even fight. So fix the issues first then add to it. It keeps up your won’t have peeps paying for gems to keep paying your salaries.

95% percent of the time lag is caused by your phone, not the game. I'm in England and my internet is horrendous and I hardly have any lag.

Aha! Is it tactic mode? Is only in Global War map? The game has many issues like too much lagging, Units disappear, chaff option disappears etc. Fix this first. There is very slow gameplay. I mean too slow moving troops, we can't use normal units for big battle. Why everything depends on league troops? why we can't play without league? Why we can't win without league. Other slow things are, upgrading n repairing time, loading time. Capturing time 1 minute is enough, Loading time 10 second is enough, Pacify time 10 minutes is enough. Concept and management is bad. Normal AT is powerful against Tanks and more to Artillery but can't use because it's slow speed and low HP, Tiger & Sherman tank are waste. I suggested to add Flak 88 for fixed defense for AT & AA(as CoH) but you added 2 useless and ugly units. Every updates are wasted, flak 36/41 to stupid assault maps. We have lots of achievement reward but what's for? For limited portrait only? What about rank up effect? only rank name? I want to tell you, We make only M40, Stugs, Strategic Bombers, Jets, Rockets every time. Boring. Gameplay is very slow as I said in FB messenger. Troops move in long gap( air/land). We build, upgrade,  repair, repair troops, rebuild troops more than fight. The game is full of errors and laggings.
I decided to uninstall after checking Blitzkrieg mode.
MkV :- Find the inappropriate language for complain to administrator. By the way, who are you to complain?

• Like 1

I like this idea of faster move speed and look forward to playing it, but I can see 1 problem with this: this mode adds lots of speed boosts and no damage boosts, so units that rely on range advantages to kill enemies, like artillery and AA guns, will have trouble. For example: if I have a bomber and I send it to attack an AA gun, the bomber will close in on the AA gun much faster with the speed boost, so the AA gun won’t be able to dish out as much damage before the bomber reaches it.

Thanks for reading, please respond