World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is diplomacy necessary in Tournament?

Guest Manson1975

Is diplomacy necessary in tournament?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Manson1975

Commanders!

Your suggestions are very valuable to us, so feel free to share your ideas about tournament with us in the comments below! Help us create a fair, intense and challenging tournament battle.

I say remove diplomacy. How many tournaments allow teams to team up together. Most tournaments are supposed to be fair and equal to see which team is actually the best. Allowing teams to team up on other teams does not seem like a true tournament format unless it is 2v2v2 with rules set up in advance. 

• Upvote 2

I think removing diplomacy will help a bit as alt leagues wont be able to feed main leagues with resources and armamnets nor support the main league with tactics.

However I doubt that it will solve the real concern of main and sister leagues entering a tourney together and still having 2/1 or 3/1 advantage. It will make it a bit harder to coordinate with the enforced fog of war due not being technically allied but they will still corrdinate attacks and crush the opposition with overwhelming numbers.

As someone suggested randomizing entry in conjuction with removing alliances may have a better ourcome. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

This would be a non-issue if there was a terms of service and rules section. NO ALTS or SISTER LEAGUE interaction and only one player per account should be a few of the rules addressed by Joycrafter immediately. No rules or tos makes this game unsavory. 

I think there should be certain exceptions to the "One player per account". I can't always log myself in due to work and a different time zone. I have a league m8 log me in.

Immel, ips are not the only way to track an account.  They can put a stop to it but my guess they need the money they get from them.  Cup and other aspects of the game are becoming irrelevant to me because of the alts, sister leagues, shareded accounts, & other issues I won’t bore you with. 

To begin, let repaired ratings cups, a feeling that they are not always updated. Diplomacy will not change anything, unions can be broken. Winning the cup comes from other aspects of the game in particular Donate and Time. On the account of violas I do not know, but with them it is necessary to struggle

On 27-11-2017 at 10:34 AM, Manson1975 said:

Commanders!

Your suggestions are very valuable to us, so feel free to share your ideas about tournament with us in the comments below! Help us create a fair, intense and challenging tournament battle.

Even when u remove all dipomatie than players will be team up even if they are red both u can better make  tournaments like 2leaques vs 2 leaques or 1 leaque vs 1 leaque and fight your way up also it shount be hapening that players from silver cup go back to bronze cup in a new leaque 

Stay strong  and have funn thats the most important

• Guest unfeatured this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic