World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Alts, Gems, Demoing & Shields

BigLove

4 hours ago, Rommel said:

If you play against me, dismantling the airport is no problem. I am a gambler who puts a lot of money into the game and I literally have an enemy city repaired in two minutes from the airport. But players who do not have gems have bad luck.

Good, less gems you have to use later when it matters.

I have 3 altas, they are necessary for me to capture enemy cities, my record is 22 cities, but there are 200+ on the field) they also help with tactics and resources. I do not play like a coward and do not spam them scouts. I do not think that this is a big advantage in a game that annoys and forces others to leave the game. Want to know the real problem that is annoying?

Screenshot_20190420-010140.png

The whole point of having a limited number of flags per player is precisely so that you cannot capture all the cities you want as it detracts from gameplay just to give one example you have much more influanfe over the vote. There are many more such examples, extra resources, extra units etc...

So you can try to justify to yourself the impact of using alts for flags; you are still hurting the game in the end and yourself as you are using a crutch to do things you should find ways of doing with only one account. Hint: league mates and allies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, Immel said:

Can you be more specific as to which aspect you are having trouble with? Are you referring to alts, or excessive gemming, or shields? Please be specific the more info you provide the more we can help

On 4/23/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ryan666 said:

They can always take away allies altogether or you can only have one or two allies   Resulting in a 40 person max on your ally list 

Alts are ruining the experience. Not everyone has multiple devices. Or the time and money. For example in its most simplistic terms:  attacking player has the troops to knock down a city. Same player has an alt account with a stack of scouts buffering all city defenses.    I don’t think y’all had alternate accounts in your minds when this awesome game was designed and lunched. Fix it:)

On 11/2/2017 at 9:57 PM, MkV said:

I agree with your sentiments, i just dont have as much as a problem with these issues. Other than the alt, those tactics are usually done by players who are losing. Let them shield, demo, gem to their little hearts content. These are crutches that hinder good player development.

I dont really have an issue with alts for these reasons. First they are usually under golded, with no generals. Vanilla. Second, a player cannot play 2 or more accounts as efficiently as they can play one. Especially in contact. They can have a resource advantage, but like i said, idc about that. I see alts as free xp.

Id hate to lose more players over this though so maybe the devs will listen. 

Stop allies from sharing resources and equipment. If players want to have alts they should be in owner’s league.  That’s how you start to police it. 

• 1 year later...

In my opinion. Alts are good. You need them for scouting maps ahead of time. Extra personal tactics when your lacking team support. Also I use my alt when I can't really play and I wanna monkey around alil.. the shkelds are an issue.. crazy how a league can hold up progress over a shield and change the turn out completely. But again we need shields. Really I think your doing a great job with this game DEV'S.  Slow and steady with improvments.. you've fixed the lag issue and for he most part no complaints. Gemming,alts and shields are essential and I wouldn't recommend getting rid of them. Only thing I'd suggest is putting a cap number on gemming.. its the only main issue.. league will gem like crazy that its nearly impossible to keep up

• Avery unpinned this topic