World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battle Techs

MkV

WeFew just finished our first map using the new Battle Techs. While some of them are glitchy (hp boosts) and there still needs to be some improvements (the unit self buffs) overall, I have to say we really liked them. The main thing I saw was that it allows an incredible amount of army customization. Armies seem to be less "cookie cutter". To be fair, class techs had already started that process, these just enhanced the effect. 

I'd be interested to hear some thoughts about what you guys think, and garner some discussion around the army customization.

Please note, This is not a "Bitching about Glitching" Thread. Yes there is lag, yes there is glitches, and Yes, we will all be happier when they are fixed. This just isn't the thread to complain about it 

I use naval a lot. My favorite tech was the sea transport ability to load units from the beach. That combined with Cunningham allowed me to have a rather nice Marine Corps. 

This did reveal some interesting problems with sea transports that, because i didnt use them very often, i hadnt noticed. 

Armies loaded on ships tend to stay on board a while and they run out of food. It would be nice if the sea transport had a supply button, and carried a reserve of supply. I see this working exactly like a carrier. 

In addition, it would be AWESOME, if also like a carrier, sea transports could load league mates troops. 

Edited by TDF