World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

City Protection Introduction

Peter

1. How to avoid being attacked in the night?

Your troops in the base will fight enemy automatically when enemy is approaching. You can dispatch a large part of your troops in the base to garrison.

Buying city protection is a more effective way to defend your city, which allows you to spend diamond to protect your city for a period of time. Buildings in Admin Area will not be attacked during city protection time (troops can fight and be attacked as usual).

1112.thumb.png.4295f29cff051d7dd3835beff 

2. Can I attack enemy after I bought city protection?

You can attack enemy in city protection time, but your protection will be disabled after you destroy or capture any building.

3. Will all my cities be protected after I bought city protection?

City protection for cities are independent of each other, thus you cannot buy one protection for all cities.

4. Cannot buy city protection

You cannot buy city protection in two scenarios:

Your city is engaged in battle (being attacked or attacking enemy).

Your cumulative cooldown reaches the maximum.

1113.thumb.png.55ceb5b7432507c805e0155fa 

5. Newcomer protection

You can get 8 hours city protection for free when you enter the battlefield for the first time. And you can buy city protection time after this free protection. But you cannot buy city protection in “Fight for Mastery”.

Edited by xiaodi
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2016/1/29 at 0:14 PM, Lmao said:

I don't really like city protection because if you're about to kill someone's city they could use it and your whole attack could be worth nothing.

Yeah, but the young players need some chances to practice, so please give them the chances to grow competitive like you are.