World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Expanding Units

Louis

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

• Solution

How do I Expand my units when I've all the resources except the blue tank icon below that says x1?

Hi Louis,to expand troops,we need multiple of armament of same type. If it is not sufficient, use the munition factory to produce the armament you want. Then once it's been produced and in troop list of the army base/airport/navy base, select Expand Troop.

If you already have sufficient troops which type you want to expand, let them enter the  army base/airport/navy base. Refill them first and then expand.only full power troops can be expanded.

Edited by Peter

I've like 9 heavy tanks and I still can't have blueprints :( I need serious help here. I really need to know how to exactly expand them. I already watch the exand units video but Idk what's wrong? :(

image.png

Sir, you have to uncheck that box " auto dispatch when being attacked in the army base".

Sir, you have to uncheck that box " auto dispatch when being attacked in the army base".

When you have enough armaments for tanks, don't train them, go to expand option~