We cought War1war cheathing...

QAR

1 hour ago, QAR said:

It’s not right and theft

43499CC7-66BE-403C-AF2E-8543DA87040F.png

Again I demand compensation for everyone that has played cup

all leagues need the monies they spend back

it has been freely admitted War1war is stealing the cup

You can demand all you like. There are currently no EULA defining that what you are describing as breaking the rules. Im not saying they should do it, im saying theres nothing saying they cant.

• Upvote 1

So your sayin I can make 23 alts and steal the cup from leagues that want to play?

Yea mkv you didn’t spend money in this cup..

its screwed up..I know how much the asains sped I know how much everyone else spends to play the cup

Your definition of it’s not against th Eula is bs.

i cans solo make a team that can win your tournament in two mounthns...

12 hours ago, QAR said:

So your sayin I can make 23 alts and steal the cup from leagues that want to play?

Yea mkv you didn’t spend money in this cup..

its screwed up..I know how much the asains sped I know how much everyone else spends to play the cup

Your definition of it’s not against th Eula is bs.

i cans solo make a team that can win your tournament in two mounthns...

You may not like it, i dont either, but its still true. There is NOTHING saying what they did was against the rules. 

Id say that having leagues with active players in sister leagues that feed cities to the parent league is just as bad if not worse. Not against the rules. 

Id say that multiple people on the same account is just as bad. Not against the rules.

How much you spent is, unfortunately, irrelevant to the discussion. You accused them of cheating. In order for them to cheat there would have to be a definition of whats allowed and whats not. That doent exist. 

In my opinion, a much more productive argument for you would be to demand either an EULA, or a set of tournament rules. 

• Upvote 1

This is one of the reasons that WeFew doesn't participate in the Cup Battlefields. Everyone is trying to get the pretty League Banner so they can say that they are the Best. They also can wear all the pretty medals like; I gave myself a name or I joined a league with 20 people in it. Big Deal!

No Inspection Ready Unit can Survive Combat and No Combat Ready Unit pass many Inspections.

We brought 6 players not 6 players and 12 alts... big difference... and your assumption that LS and LSB are the same is both right and wrong...LS does not give us citys....

the worst part is ppl are trying to win not knowing that cup is rigged... he whom figures out the easyist way to win(without spending) wins...

So you cant kill all those 12 alternate accounts? it should be easier as one person can't handle all 12 accounts? although the account name looks alike "john......." but if LS or LSB play harder and focus to those alt accounts first, it should be an easy win for you guys. ie getting 12 cities upfront...

having said that, it is amazing tactics on having 6players x 6 leagues to win the CUP....lmao

I think Joycrafter should create a "GOLD CUP" without allow any leagues use GEMS or TECH, pure native troops.

I do felt sympathy on losing a game with a lot of GEMs use, but the complaint should make directly to the GM and create RULES that you fit your interest best...

I think the top league who won the cup before are doing the same thing....but instead of bring 2 extra leagues, they bring 3 or more, so that the small league die quick and can occupied the full map... basically all sisters' league will let the main league to capture all cities.... which means the tournament design has an issue. Just like LS and LSB, I think at the end, either LS or LSB will do the same as what I described above....

Agreed with SnakeEater/Wefew... Big Deal on winning the cup.

The ultimate winner is the developer, who get pays from the player who is using GEM and buy General officer

Also, agreed with "Players" a tournament should not allow to use Gems or Officer or Tech....all back to basic....

I don't know what is your issues was but I believe you the one you tried to cheat 

can you tell everyone how come you league and your alt league lucky strikes enter 2 field before this field and you win but your alt league had only 5 cities from 2 field at least they should have 12 cities what they enter with 

IMG_5167.PNG

IMG_5168.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...