World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Submarine

Sgtludovic

• 6 months later...

most of the time they either need to find a certain level to place the submarine in at, and also with the general request to not put more content in and fix the basics of the game such as the extreme lag, and also the new broken chats. I'm sure they will put in the new subs soon, but it'll be a while. There would be a lot of backlash to the game devs if the implemented a new unit at this time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BWAR said:

most of the time they either need to find a certain level to place the submarine in at, and also with the general request to not put more content in and fix the basics of the game such as the extreme lag, and also the new broken chats. I'm sure they will put in the new subs soon, but it'll be a while. There would be a lot of backlash to the game devs if the implemented a new unit at this time.

I suspect its more about they arent ready yet amd less about fear of “backlash”. The devs have stated numerous times that the team that creates new content is differnt than the team who workson bugs, glitches, lag, etc. The addition of the new command screen should be ample evidence of this. A new unit like subs is FAR less likely to create issues than an entirely new screen, ui, build que, etc.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 5:25 AM, MkV said:

I suspect its more about they arent ready yet amd less about fear of “backlash”. The devs have stated numerous times that the team that creates new content is differnt than the team who workson bugs, glitches, lag, etc. The addition of the new command screen should be ample evidence of this. A new unit like subs is FAR less likely to create issues than an entirely new screen, ui, build que, etc.

And I 100% percent agree with you on that one, it may just be nothing and there just trying to patch the unit up a little bit, or there working out some bugs with the units, deciding who and who cannot attack it, deciding how long the ability to go underwater and have almost the commandos clock will last, if it's even a times ability, it may just be just like the commando and have to wait a certain amount of time to sink under the water.