World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Excessive Bubbling

Dark

I have faced a common issue over the course of many battlefields and that is shielding to prevent an oncoming attack. In my opinion this tactic has become a downfall of this game and have made battles unbalanced.

Shielding was developed to give you the option to leave the game for a while, not to be used as a tactic to become invulnerable in battle. Last battlefield I spent hours attempting to attack a player who would break and reshield whenever we began an assault. This happen three consecutive times.

Please add a cool down or a limit to shields per use in a battlefield. It is an issue that must be addressed.

I agree, drop a para to attack the city while you are on the way in to attack!

a shield should only protect the player that shields and they should not receive any production or resources, the turrets should not attack  and only the player should be permitted  to enter the airbase or army base. Also the player should be locked into the entire time of the shield!