World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

August 23rd Update preview

Guest Manson1975

On 8/21/2017 at 8:15 PM, KingCB said:

I don't tolerate innuendo, subliminal, or indirect challenges to the GODz reign. I also have very little interest in arguing with a "leader" who criticizes others for embracing strategy which makes his team stronger and gives his members advantages that your own players don't enjoy simply because of your own close-mindedness. Hypocrites like you are a dime a dozen. And I'd rather fight you than sit here talking about it all day. 

Message me in game or here. Let me know a day and a time. Feel free to add any rules you need to, to make yourself feel safer. GODz heavy hitters will join your map and teach you the respect that you need to learn when conversing with your superiors in war games. Put those pretty little win percentages on the line and we will let the fighting settle it for us. 

We will be the ones laughing... at your aircraft carrier armies lmao. Noob. 

-KingZeus of GODz

It is quite funny that even though we did show up. They did the one thing that a certain someone despises. All this talk. And not once came in first on this map. I find it actually really funny how if all the times this league was able to adapt and overcome. This map was not one of those times. Also I find it funny that the their main argument was we allied other leagues. When their league and their sister league show up. Yet we never attacked with an ally. All the trash talking is pointless. After all that's been said and done. The fact remains that some of these players just arnt as loyal and relentless as some of the originals. Sure they may have one some battles. But the war is far from over. 

IMG_5185.PNG

IMG_5186.PNG

IMG_5187.PNG

One last quick note. The new GODz are in a Kill Chain map also. And we didn't have to ally half the map to survive like the cowardly FluffyCakes. We are up against WrathOfGODz, CrushCrew, Sylvanus, YeOldeGuys, and YeOldeGuys recruiting league... all at the same time. They are all allied together against us. We are on the map alone... And we are still dominating the map anyway with exceptional teamwork and skill. AND at the same time... another large team of GODz fighting WeFew in a normal map and in first place by a considerable margin (even though WeFew has won some early battles). If anyone here thinks that FluffyCakes can stand up to a real GODz team in any battlefield at any time then they need to stop smoking crack Lol. GODz is head and shoulders superior to FluffyCakes in all aspects of this game and will be until the end of time. If you want to put that to the test... then give me a date and a time and we will come show you... again... for the fourth time. 

IMG_4459.PNG

IMG_4461.PNG

For the record we didn't ally anyone. We neutraled some. We did not ally. You had two leagues on us. As of right now they all have folded. They couldn't adapt to this slower paced map. Call it what you want. We focused solely on dynasty and demi. And I am not impressed with the sloppiness demi has become. Things I e seen I would have kicked players for. Demi is and will never be what it once was. It's washed up. As for dynasty. Well we can sit and make excuses all day for both. But what's he point. They tucked tail and ran. Not what true godz would have done. They would have fought to the bitter end. But who am I to judge. This last kill chain map said it all. 

5 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

For the record we didn't ally anyone. We neutraled some. We did not ally. You had two leagues on us. As of right now they all have folded. They couldn't adapt to this slower paced map. Call it what you want. We focused solely on dynasty and demi. And I am not impressed with the sloppiness demi has become. Things I e seen I would have kicked players for. Demi is and will never be what it once was. It's washed up. As for dynasty. Well we can sit and make excuses all day for both. But what's he point. They tucked tail and ran. Not what true godz would have done. They would have fought to the bitter end. But who am I to judge. This last kill chain map said it all. 

Neutrals are just as helpful as allies because you don't have to worry about them either. You just create a perimeter of other leagues like a Great Wall of China and have the safety to move freely around the map. On the other hand, we were killing other players right from at least 3 other leagues (including gemmers who gemmed as much as LordGains). Plus, Dynasty is just a training league. We're in no way GODz, we don't have all the active members we need, we don't have all the best players. It's a place to see if prospects are worth it. So raise your self esteem for the time being. We'll kick you off tourney as we did last season. And for the record, Demi is for inactive and retired GODz. So that's a great accomplishment to beat them.

-L1onHeart, GODz Dynasty

Edited by Bush1

Good thanks for clearing up where you have the best players. Now we all know where you have what. As for using gems. I really wish everyone would get over it. Not just us. Not just you. The whole game. It's going to happen. You all do it. We do it. Everyone who has a job or their parents debit card do it. It's part of it. Is it aggravating, yes. Will it change, no. So why waste time crying over spilled milk. I do find it funny how you agree with us about being neutral and allies. After someone making such a stink about it. You are right. If it's supposed to be a one on one kind of thing why not neutral everyone else. All it does is keep it as fair a fight as possible. Bush I do appreciate the respect in which you speak to me. I will show the same to you. Others out there show just how much class they have with how they tend to make up for lacking in other areas. Can't fix the little man syndrome. See you guys on the field. 

7 hours ago, Swampdonkey said:

Good thanks for clearing up where you have the best players. Now we all know where you have what. As for using gems. I really wish everyone would get over it. Not just us. Not just you. The whole game. It's going to happen. You all do it. We do it. Everyone who has a job or their parents debit card do it. It's part of it. Is it aggravating, yes. Will it change, no. So why waste time crying over spilled milk. I do find it funny how you agree with us about being neutral and allies. After someone making such a stink about it. You are right. If it's supposed to be a one on one kind of thing why not neutral everyone else. All it does is keep it as fair a fight as possible. Bush I do appreciate the respect in which you speak to me. I will show the same to you. Others out there show just how much class they have with how they tend to make up for lacking in other areas. Can't fix the little man syndrome. See you guys on the field. 

If you want I have pictures of a RollinTHUNDER guy who dropped 13k gems on trying to stop me that same map lol. But yes, I will admit that battle does raise adrenaline and I tend to be a sarcastic persona. Anyway, can't wait till the next fight.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic