World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

August 23rd Update preview

Guest Manson1975

OK so after the update here are the issues many players are facing. I did confirm the issues with other players. One is that when you load troops in bases they don't show you load time unless you click on it. Second all buildings are not displaying build info unless u click on it. Idk if that's part of update but isn't a good idea. And Lc disappearinglike someone dropped a NUKE on it. This is annoying. 

Screenshot_2017-08-23-12-42-43.png

Screenshot_2017-08-23-12-42-28.png

Screenshot_2017-08-23-12-40-27.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2017 at 1:42 PM, Bolt said:

Range: 180

no AOE--------Can you audit this, I tried one this morning and it appeared to be an aoe AT gun...

Munition lvl 5

LC lvl 1

no current officers directly boost their stats

currently only tech that says "all units" affects them

On 8/19/2017 at 9:41 PM, SnakeEater said:

Here is my suspicion, for the majority of the players in this game the new units will be built for one reason completing a quest reward. 90% of players build predominantly 4 units: Stugs, Strats, Jets/P51s and Gigs. Lately I have seen an increase in M40s being built after facing a certain League (Name Withheld CoC Compliance). I don't see that changing on any Grand scale especially after reading the majority of the post on this thread. The closed minded idiots who think because they are part of the BIG leagues that what they are doing is the only way. Since all they do is mainly ally or neutral each other in the Global map and beat up on the little guys despite the massive amount of trash talking on the forum, I feel any feedback from them is just white noise. That's the fuzzy picture you get on the old school TV sets when you weren't receiving a signal by the way. Saying all that though there is this one certain League (Name Withheld CoC Compliance) who has been having multiple Nerdgasims and are looking foreword to employing the new units into their current MTOE. This of course should greatly enhance their current early and mid game survivablity which is currently vastly underestimated. Just Putting that out there.

Disclaimer: Any and all negative replies will be thoroughly laughed at and there may even be some amount of ridicule for the author's ignorance on our team chat. 

What you don't realize is the TOP leagues actually hate each other.  Now I have seen some funny wannabes...

Um bench testing is one thing

The tests I ran in a mostly controlled environment do not supercced what the Devs wanted... and demanding a dev get on the forums is wrong.   The moderators jump posts that need attention, and they get feedback when it's time.

And they only include one of the two new units

11 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I need an explanation from the developers why they say one thing and in fact everything is different. and whether the change today or tomorrow, the update does not work half as they describe

Well, its either the unit is working as intended and the information put was incorrect, or the information was correct and the unit is not working as intended, or the information was correct when it was released and the plans changed and the information was not updated. 

2 hours ago, InHaLe said:

I once again ask for a response from the developers will be whether the ability of a massive attack from the new units? Or you will remove the attack? Ready to change the balance?

With the number of issues, i suspect they are very busy. Frankly, I'd rather them working on fixing the stuff that responding to everyone who is demanding information. Just be patient. 

On 8/21/2017 at 9:46 PM, MkV said:

There are no call outs with WeFew. We dont chase people and we dont run from them, we have a schedule that fits our work schedules and we play to it. Besides, you guys have your own direct challenges to deal with, apparently there is a waiting list. The list of leagues his comments applies to is long. If you want to infer that its you, feel free. It may come as a surprise but the game isnt all about you. 

GODz just entered map with WeFew. Yes, there is a waiting list but you get the honor of being first in line since we have already killed everyone else on the waiting list except you. 

Good luck in the battlefield, snake. No more need for words now that we have the opportunity to let our armies do the talking. See you at your city sooner rather than later ;)

IMG_4387.PNG

IMG_4390.PNG

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Hitgirl unpinned this topic