World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

declare war on GODz

woshijiushizhu

Dear GODz,

i am one of the member from your Opponent league Fengyunzaiqi. since the Name of our league is in Chinese, it is hard to translate. i will use Fengyun for short.  your Team and our Team have Long history in this game.  we have several times competition for Tournament Champion. your Team has strick discipline and is well organized. we know your strength and of course we know your weakness too.

Tournament is good battlefield, but only 6 members are allowed to attend. after internal discussion, we decide to declare war on your league. we can make an appointment, all our strongest 20 members join one battlefield together.  let's have a great game.

i am in Name of my league to write this note, we hope to get your responce.

Sincerely yours

Fengyun

• Like 1

until now, we did not get any feedback. since GODz members are very active in this forum, i don't think they missed this post. the only explaination is : they ignore it or dare not to accept it. 

we respect all opponent team who is worth to have our respectations. we hope to get ANY feedback in next 2 days, even you do not accept this challenge. let all of us wait....

Sincerely yours

Fengyun

• Upvote 1

Dear InHale, 

i don't know who told you we intendly wanna avoid GODz. maybe one of their members. but it is normal. let us see who tell the truth. this post is clearly displayed here 4 days. did you see any feedback from them? 

they have time to make vedios , they have time to upload the vedio and make a lot of commemts, but no time to reply to this challenge. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I watched as you avoided the battlefield with them in tournaments, it's a fact. Everyone knows this. You played in the sandbox with the children in the four against two

If you did not avoid battles, you would have found them in the tournament and gave them a fight. And not after the end of the tournament, shout about the call. We would like to fight equally in the tournament, you know how to get on the same field with them. There would be a desire

Dear InHaLe,

maybe you  are relative new in this game. in tournament, in most case we fight 1vs5. you can ask GODz if it is true that when we appear,  GODz always ally with other 4 against us. and GODz has his second league now,  they always join together.  this is the real fact. 

i don't know your background,  in your context you said “we and they ” confused me a lot. are you a member from GODz? why you comment like a man from third party ? it is really coward to do things like this.  

ok, let's stop this.  what we want is just a fight in bigger map with more  members. don't make man's fighting like girls crying ,asking :"why this, why that".  i will never reply to you again. for GODz,  after so long time , even no member appears,  we have no words. this challenge post will be put here, next time when they blow how they are brave ,  everybody will see this post in the same  time. 

we will invite respective league to play in the bigger map. in fact , today there are lots of leagues are more powerful than GODz, like Luckystrikes. internally, we more expect to play with Luckystrikes. some of our members are defeated by them. 

Fengyun

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 11:51 AM, woshijiushizhu said:

Dear InHale, 

i don't know who told you we intendly wanna avoid GODz. maybe one of their members. but it is normal. let us see who tell the truth. this post is clearly displayed here 4 days. did you see any feedback from them? 

they have time to make vedios , they have time to upload the vedio and make a lot of commemts, but no time to reply to this challenge. 

On 12/28/2017 at 11:02 PM, RichMoneyGP said:

Hey what do you get for posting here I'm trying to get the Delta Force dog tags alo here's a video of one of my Battlefield moments loin 313 good

On 12/28/2017 at 11:02 PM, RichMoneyGP said:

InShot_20171228_160156999.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 7:06 PM, KatzEye said:

Had many a epic battle, but here are a few....

F0E8CB71-0C6D-4629-8A67-143094B2288C.thumb.png.5d0866c185efb61e32d70348eaf87b9f.png3F2D3354-11BB-4C67-BE0E-0F08651D882F.thumb.png.6abd97bcdd015abd63db6ccc8af25d37.png4AB8ED4A-DCC6-4E31-98C6-DDB759ED353D.thumb.png.88e5837b176f4e0ddc1bac4cc7c39ee7.png

E7EE3F7C-8025-4076-A5A8-43C210CC9F0B.png